Troop Def,

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Sirboland
Knight

Troop Def,

Postby Sirboland » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:17 pm

Im wondering what happens when some attacks with Zerks and Knights

against lancers and Sentries.

How does this work?

Because the Troops have different Def against different troops.. Which troop defends aganist the other?

Fire820
Scholar

Postby Fire820 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:41 pm

Sentries are better infantry defenders. Lancers are better cavalry defenders. So, if your enemy is sentry-heavy, I'd send cavalry. If your enemy is lancer-heavy, I'd send zerks

Sirboland
Knight

Postby Sirboland » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:58 pm

Thnks, But nvm.. I dont really need to know i was just curious, I was asking what happens with the split types,,

Bane554
Knight

Postby Bane554 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:15 pm

Boland if you didnt know, there is a stats chart of all the units stats, thats movement, attack, defense, loot carry, and how much they cost.

To find this unit chart all you need to do is be in the valor game, then you press the options (looks like a gear) button, after that it opens a new window with player name email etc. Press the help button and when you get the list of help options select units, and then it shows you a list of every unit you an build. When you are there select unit overview and it will give you a detailed chart on every single unit in the game.

I find this extremely helpful when deciding hoe to build troops in my cities, and knowing how they work together and against each other.

if you already knew this then I hope i can help any one else who reads this and does not already know this.

ps. im sure you know this too but you can just use the simulator to figure out what combinations work best against what your enemy has.
Also if you use the troops stats that it shows on the unit chart I showed you how to find above, you can use the stats to see how much defense they have compared to your offense.
Bringer of Ruin

Sirboland
Knight

Postby Sirboland » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:58 pm

Yah I know, But thanks for trying to help me out there,, Maybe your comment will help others, I was just trying to have a grasp on the mechanics behind it.. That reminds me, My Building Points info page is Bugged up.. It is just blank :( i used to consult that page later in the game..

Krumbz613
Guardian

Postby Krumbz613 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:04 pm

if i read correctly, the questions was not related to whats best versus mounted or infantry. I think he was trying to ask if you are under attack and they have launched BOTH mounted and infantry and you have two troop types for defense, how does valor decide which troops defend against each type of attacker. Is that the correct question?
Krumbz613
Crown - Saints and Sinners
W195

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:02 am

About how battles are calculated:

http://forum.playmesh.com/showthread.php?1500-Battle-Simulator-Scenario/page2&highlight=simulator

(bottom of the page gives simulator calculations)

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:04 am

Return to “Questions”