Bots\hacks in the game?

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Icarus
Lancer

Bots\hacks in the game?

Postby Icarus » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:54 am

Hi all! My guild mates and I have found several players who seem to have zero activity but produce hundreds or even thousands of lancers day after day. Scout reports say that their barracks is level 1 and that their farm is level 0, but they are putting out around 300 lancers a day. Additionally, there seems to be no upper limit on their numbers. A similar village with no upgraded buildings and a level 0 farm has over 2000 lancers in it. Has anyone experienced bots\hacks\cheats getting into the game?

Mr. O
Scholar

Postby Mr. O » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:26 am

If someone is cheating or you suspect someone of cheating you should open a ticket to the support team.
In the support ticket it is very important that you be as clear and concise as to what aspect of the game is being abused, so that the support team can address the problem.

While I don't speak on behalf of PlayMesh, i will say that the reverse engineering and or hacking of either the game client and or the service its self are both in violation of the terms of use and im sure PlayMesh will take these incidents very seriouslty
Terms of Use: http://playmesh.com/files/PlayMesh_Terms_of_Use.pdf
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Lorrdwolf
Lancer

Postby Lorrdwolf » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:39 pm

One possible explanation is that the people are stashing troops in those cities, "supporting" the city. A city can support any number of troops regardless of its farm or barracks levels. Do these cities belong to guilds?

Return to “Questions”