Scholar part 2

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Hangeer
Lancer

Scholar part 2

Postby Hangeer » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:07 am

There is a lot threads about scholar and scholarship limits and I think they explain well. But there is one question I still see contradicting information after I read many related threads.

I read that each scholar is absorbed by your target city as it reduces the loyalty. And my guild mates seem to confirm this. if this is the case then conquering your first city will cost you at most 750k wood 900k clay and 650k iron.

I also read that you can use one scholar repeatedly attacking your target city until you conquer it. If this is the case then your first conquer will only cost you 85k wood 90k clay and 80k iron

Which is correct?

Mr. O
Scholar

Postby Mr. O » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:13 am

The act of conquering a city will consume the scholar and it will disappear. This only occurs when the city you are attacking has less loyalty than your scholar reduces.

As an example:
City Loyalty 100 - (Scholar attacks) ~25 = 75 Loyalty (Scholar returns to original city)
City Loyalty 50 - (scholar attacks) ~25 = 25 loyalty (scholar returns to original city)

HOWEVER
City Loyalty 25 - (scholar attacks) ~25 = 0 loyalty (you capture the city and the scholar disappears)
but if you already own the city and a second scholar is already on its way to capture the city the above happens again. You lower your own loyalty and the the second scholar also disappears.
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Hangeer
Lancer

Postby Hangeer » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:35 am

Got it and yes my guild mate didn't understand the question and gave a wrong answer. This question really came from another guildmate of mine because his scholar actually died in the first wave and thought it was being absorbed. I thought scholar like rams are being targeted the last in an army I wonder how his died.... That truly sucks for him

Return to “Questions”