New Worlds VS Old Worlds Poll

General topics and discussion on Valor.

What would you like to see?

You may select 1 option

View results

TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:20 pm

Well as above to my first post, I would like to see both types of worlds. And I was thinking, what if Quark Games blended a new world with old ones where there are like 100 players to a guild and about 25K players so it would be a longer war and only the truly powerful and dedicated Valorians will emerge victorious, to cleanse out weakness from the world tree once and for all. General Valahand, what say you?

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:35 pm

TheHeartlessKiller wrote:Well as above to my first post, I would like to see both types of worlds. And I was thinking, what if Quark Games blended a new world with old ones where there are like 100 players to a guild and about 25K players so it would be a longer war and only the truly powerful and dedicated Valorians will emerge victorious, to cleanse out weakness from the world tree once and for all. General Valahand, what say you?

I doubt Valahand would want that. He probably turn his back on that idea.

That being said, I would think the mechanics behind that would slow things down and/or give us even more lag and other problems.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:05 pm

LordFirefall wrote:I doubt Valahand would want that. He probably turn his back on that idea.

That being said, I would think the mechanics behind that would slow things down and/or give us even more lag and other problems.

Well Firefall, you don't know that he won't approve, you aren't General Valahand. And my Valor doesn't lag at all and I have a 4th generation iPod.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:50 pm

TheHeartlessKiller wrote:Well Firefall, you don't know that he won't approve, you aren't General Valahand. And my Valor doesn't lag at all and I have a 4th generation iPod.

No, I'm not. Reading his lore does give enough insight to predict that he wouldn't though ;)
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader

Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

Aethlstan
Guardian

Postby Aethlstan » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:22 am

Well im glad Im on android and not ios. But our player cap is 10k for some worlds, 20k for others. I would rather have more 59k worlds and less speed worlds (speed worlds have always seemed like a stupid idea to me, since this is an MMO Real Time Strategy game, not total war or something like that.) Yes speed worlds seem to have a small following but from what I hear from my old ios friends there are literally thousands of old world vets who no longer play this game because these new updates have ruined what made the original game fun. Playing on Android has given us this kind of time machine to live in, but its only temporary. I'll enjoy it while i can

Its very depressing (on android) when sometimes not even r21 is completely filled up. What happened to the good old days when you had epic fights in r0 and r44 and all the regions in between?

C) becaue I can understand that some people like the new style. I havent played it yet and might like it, but I sti would want the old style 60k worlds to come around once in a while.

Return to “General”