General topics and discussion on Valor.
TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:56 pm

Dieformason wrote:Guild size: 10 members
Speed: 2-3
No respawning
No leaving guilds.

Better take a good team into the world ;)

Well if that's the case, I'm going in with you, LordFirefall, ScarecrowJoe, and some other fairly famous players. We'd make a great team!

KingJames11
Lancer

Postby KingJames11 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:21 pm

How about an old style world say:
pop-10-20k
world speed 2 at the most
unit speed of 2.5 at the most
1-2 respawns allowed
BP of 1-2 days
Guild limit of 50 or 60 (or create a set number of guilds that people have to join on entering the game in a first come the higher rank in the guild you are or something like that)
research 3 level (Maybe freak us out with a 5 level world sometime)
command cancel time of 30-60 min
loyalty regen rate of 2-3 per hour
throw in both new and old style barbs but the old style barbs start out with a lot more troops and can rebuild them like the new barbs
NO locked diplo

Poppie
Guardian

Postby Poppie » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:39 pm

50k Folks. Yes 50k. A full 5x5 grid. R22 centered. Just like the good old days. 3 world/unit speed. 25 man guild (so folks can run their guild without keeping a page of actives and inactives).
NO GOLD
Old style barbs. 1 respawn
Level 3 research Loyalty regen 4 per hr. 15 min cancel time, chaos, and being allowed to forward reports

Ryski
Lancer

Postby Ryski » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:58 am

Non Gold World

Has Quark given any thought to opening a world with the store disabled, but requiring the use of tickets to enter, similar to a speed world?

This way players can have their non gold competition, and the gold users in other worlds aren't subsidizing non-gold worlds.

Dieformason

Postby Dieformason » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:42 pm

TheHeartlessKiller wrote:Well if that's the case, I'm going in with you, LordFirefall, ScarecrowJoe, and some other fairly famous players. We'd make a great team!

I playing with new people. Feel free to message on kakao(same on here) I think I've played with firefall. You're missing alot of the famous valor players for sure tho :)

TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:09 pm

Dieformason wrote:I playing with new people. Feel free to message on kakao(same on here) I think I've played with firefall. You're missing alot of the famous valor players for sure tho :)

I know. I'm trying to recruit them for a guild in world 200, which I know you're aware of. I need to get some people but they are hard to find sometimes. I myself am a veteran with an OK résumé if I do say so myself. I basically won World 31 with my guild, I was a beta tester, and I have been in with some powerful players who I've made friends with.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:02 am

Font wrote:Yes, we the good people of Quark Games are planing yet another special world. But we leave it to you, the wonderful people who make this game so epic to dictate what this world will be like.

What size should it be, troop speed, how many re-spawns should a player get? Tell us! Post here, or tell us on facebook or twitter, give us your thoughts and in the coming days we will let everyone know what the conditions will be.

I think we answered what Font asked.

Most of the things you've suggested would require Quark change the game mechanics. I don't believe they were looking for that.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

Font
Lancer

Postby Font » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:03 pm

Thanks for the idea's guys. We will be discussing what is possible today and get this world ready in the coming weeks!
Be sure to like us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/ValorTheGame

Also, follow us on Twitter: @ValorTheGame

and be sure to check out our website at http://www.valorgame.com

RicoSuave01
Lancer

Postby RicoSuave01 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:23 am

I and a lot of people I've talked to would love to see an old world return a world like W31/46 worlds that are still on the verge or have a possibility of going back to war yes these take time to win but are a lot more fun to a lot of us

Return to “General”