Most unstable app ever

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Lordhawk1973
Lancer

Most unstable app ever

Postby Lordhawk1973 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:49 am

This has been said many times but everyone has about had it. LISTEN UP Playmesh or Quark games or who ever runs the game. It's time to actually listen to us.

You guys are too worried about trying to make the game better, add new rules, new features, pretty screens instead of dealing with the main issues you seem to ignore them.

The app keeps crashing, the servers slow, the server doesn't respond, the app is quirky and unstable. So, instead if trying to change the way the game is played, why change it so the game CAN be played.

Stop patting yourselves on the back. You guys don't make the game. The people do. And if it wasn't for the people, this app would die cause no one would continue to put up with it.

Crusader6
Knight

Postby Crusader6 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:36 pm

Dude, I started in Valor in W3, (Played then as EvilKev), its gotten WAY better. Though I did benefit from the W10 Scholarship glitch ;)

Sever issues are not always PM (turned Quark) fault.

Beside - I need Font playing more not concentrating on small issues like stability :)

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:13 am

Did you updated the app?

Last version was really unstable by me, maybe using lots of memory as quitted EACH time I swapped on KakaoTalk X-C at least on the world I was having >100 cities; new one with a lonely didn't made the game quit...

Anyway, last version seems much more smooth, stable, even if it still require PLENTY memore, PLENTY resources and PLENTYPLENTYPLENTY bandwith (I do pay each Mb I use on the web X-D, each month I spend about 500Mb mostly because of Valor, as in w16 I used less than 100Mb with ease...)

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:56 am

Crusader6 wrote:Dude, I started in Valor in W3, (Played then as EvilKev), its gotten WAY better. Though I did benefit from the W10 Scholarship glitch ;)

Sever issues are not always PM (turned Quark) fault.

Quark is working on stability right now. Crusader makes a good point though, things are more stable now than early on. Not as stable as during every point since I've been playing, but an improvement overall. As he also mentions, not all issues are Quark's fault. Amazon Web Services handled their servers, last I checked and you also have a whole bunch of Internet providers and such between them and you.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

KingEvo
Guardian

Postby KingEvo » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:35 am

Download the non hd version man it runs so smooth I have had hardly any issues with my valor I can launch when I want and not get error messages. If you play serious get on the non hd

Aethlstan
Guardian

Postby Aethlstan » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:19 pm

Android is pretty stable but they still havent fixed all the problems. The android team seems concentrated on getting android up to speed with ios.

Hopefully then they take a break from new features to polish the ones thet already have. We already enjoy the game, so give us functionality instead of more bling.

Return to “General”