So this "Guild World" thing

General topics and discussion on Valor.
LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:52 am

MyName999 wrote:The lasts infos are that winners are going in a 1k world, with 25 members guilds...

Which basically will mean that if you are coming from a 5k world, you've got a sister guild right from the start.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:33 am

But does that mean we have to kill our sister guild?? That's some BS. Originally this thing was set up 1k/5k

Now it only shows it being 1k worlds. They are messing with the guild worlds without even asking the players if they are okay being split up. I mean if we wanted to be split up, why even have 5k worlds to begin with?

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:34 am

Also that link that MyName posted DID display at one time 1k/5k in the first row

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:20 am

You don't have to kill off your sister guild. I'm sure someone else will do that for you ;)

A lot of people have won multiple worlds, and others won't join the Guild World. It's unrealistic to make folks wait six months or more for a Guild World (which is what you'd be looking at to have one for just winners of 5k worlds). Do a realistic, no bull**** headcount of your folks that are going to do a Guild World in the next few weeks, and I doubt you would have 50 anyway. Add the attrition from folks quitting or getting killed off, and you're probably down to a guild with only 25 actives if you are lucky to make it to the end of a Guild World.

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:40 pm

A) I've already won 2 worlds
B) We have a realistic head count and we have back ups in waiting to take the spots of those that might not be able to attend for whatever reason....
C) You need to stop covering for quark. They stated early on it would be 1k and 5k worlds. Splitting up guilds that won in a 5k world makes 5k worlds completely pointless.

THE END

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:07 pm

DirtySouthATL wrote:A) I've already won 2 worlds
B) We have a realistic head count and we have back ups in waiting to take the spots of those that might not be able to attend for whatever reason....
C) You need to stop covering for quark. They stated early on it would be 1k and 5k worlds. Splitting up guilds that won in a 5k world makes 5k worlds completely pointless.

THE END

A - Congratulations - you, better than most, should have an understanding that not all players will be in the guild they originally won with.
B - I have never seen an indication we would be allowed to substitute players in the event the original guild members couldn't make it. Quite the opposite...
C - I'm not "covering for quark". Guild worlds have been discussed extensively both in this forum, as well as Kakao chat with Guild Masters and other groups, and no where do I recall it being explicitly stated 1k winners would funnel into their own guild world and 5k would funnel into their own. You may think it pointless, but the reality is, people will shift allegiances like the wind and real life will happen and make players drop out. It's human nature.

ThatValorPlayer
Knight

Postby ThatValorPlayer » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:36 pm

I can safely say I have never seen any indication from a quark employee that the 1k/5k worlds would have their own guild worlds.

I have most definitely seen it stated that all were playing for a spot in the shared guild world. Where? I've no idea.
┏( -_-)┛..::LtFarrk::..┗(-_- )┓

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:08 pm

Um........ We are allowed to substitute the players so long as they've won a world and are in the guild world you are joining... Did I miss something?
I hate that I deleted the original wiki page for guild worlds!!!! I'm gonna ask Asathor if he has it. He saves everything.
Fark, I'm not making this up. There was indeed on the original "stats" page for the guild world a 1k world and 5k world on the same line. INDICATING to most that 1k winners filtered into one world and 5k winners filtered into another.
Not that it matters because quark has basically said there is no point to join a 5k world because in the event you actually DO have 50 people to go to the guild world with, you won't be able to play in the same guild with them.

So tired of spending money on a game that has developers that change their mind to line their pockets even more vs keep their word on something.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:16 pm

For information on why certain decisions were made regarding the Guild World please see PwnLaws blog that was just released http://valorgame.com/the-daily-blog-guild-worlds-and-you/ .

Kevin32402
Lancer

Postby Kevin32402 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:40 pm

Total bs. We win with 50 but have to pick and chose 25 to win Toc. Maybe u guys should of thought about this before setting this up

Return to “General”