Aurora's Quest

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Cozzyman
Lancer

Aurora's Quest

Postby Cozzyman » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:53 pm

Busy doing quests as per Aurora's guide. Reached/completed level 2 quests, but instead of changing to level 3, now reverted back to level 1:-( Can anyone explain, or maybe has experienced the problem? This happened to my 1st world, which is world 7. My other worlds where I proceeded the same way have progressed correctly to the next level.

Mr. O
Scholar

Postby Mr. O » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:45 pm

This is definitly not normal behaviour, and the best way to resolve this problem is to contact the support team and open a ticket. The details of how can be found in my signature.

I do have to ask though, if this is world 7, this would has been open for a long period of time. Why is it that you are only now experiencing this problem? Did you recently restart within the world?
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Cozzyman
Lancer

Postby Cozzyman » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:16 pm

You are correct, I must have started Valor in March 2011, but didn't play. Than in December 2011 I returned and started to actually play every day. I did not restart the game, but had left it dormant for a long time. Since than I have been added to World 36, 37, 38 and 39. The reset to level 1 happened yesterday, but only on world 7, not on any of the others. The advancement on levels in world 36 through 39 is okay.

Return to “General”