Guild world

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Dieformason

Guild world

Postby Dieformason » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:59 pm

So I noticed a lot of players saying that they will refuse to attack their own members in the guild versus guild world. I think that is making you look like you actually think you're going to win with all 50 members alive and active at the end of the world. You got to remember that this isn't just some regular 1k world where there are maybe 4-7 alive and active guilds. This is the best of the best and they didn't get into this world by diplomacy. You will lose members no matter what guild you are. People might have quit valor since your world won or are focused on other things at the time.

To those who are saying that their amount of members is unfair to the other 25 member guilds. You have been given a list of every person who has won a world already. You should be able to spot friends who have won and will be going in. I can tell you for certain guilds will be allied up before even entering the world. So the number of members hardly matters.

I don't think that anyone has an advantage here so quit trash talking the admins about how stupid they are and how you'll refuse to fight your sister guild! Are you kidding me? I'd love to fight my friends, in fact I will be. They are all strong players and I'm looking forward to it.

AnarcNeedsHelp
Lancer

Postby AnarcNeedsHelp » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:15 pm

Dieformason wrote:So I noticed a lot of players saying that they will refuse to attack their own members in the guild versus guild world. I think that is making you look like you actually think you're going to win with all 50 members alive and active at the end of the world. You got to remember that this isn't just some regular 1k world where there are maybe 4-7 alive and active guilds. This is the best of the best and they didn't get into this world by diplomacy. You will lose members no matter what guild you are. People might have quit valor since your world won or are focused on other things at the time.

To those who are saying that their amount of members is unfair to the other 25 member guilds. You have been given a list of every person who has won a world already. You should be able to spot friends who have won and will be going in. I can tell you for certain guilds will be allied up before even entering the world. So the number of members hardly matters.

I don't think that anyone has an advantage here so quit trash talking the admins about how stupid they are and how you'll refuse to fight your sister guild! Are you kidding me? I'd love to fight my friends, in fact I will be. They are all strong players and I'm looking forward to it.

This is the smartest thing I've read all day. I've never seen a guild start with 25 and wnd with the same 25. And that's in a normal world. This will be über competitive. The best will rise the rest will fall.

ThatValorPlayer
Knight

Postby ThatValorPlayer » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:22 pm

Just putting it out there - I'm open to recruitment. Kakao ID is LtFark.
Since I have no close friends in GW1, I'm open to any and all offers. Cheers. ;)
┏( -_-)┛..::LtFarrk::..┗(-_- )┓

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:27 am

Thx for the clever remarks Dieformason...

I myself look forward to play in this world, even if it's not the perfect one that I would like to have (and my perfect isn't yours, and yours isn't his, ...)

And if case occur, as I always fought against my ennemies with respect, I'll do the same with my friends and it'll be best honour being capped by them compared than by another unknown player ;-)

Dieformason

Postby Dieformason » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:06 pm

ThatValorPlayer wrote:Just putting it out there - I'm open to recruitment. Kakao ID is LtFark.
Since I have no close friends in GW1, I'm open to any and all offers. Cheers. ;)

You have me added on kakao, I'd love to get you in my guild

Dieformason

Postby Dieformason » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:07 pm

MyName999 wrote:Thx for the clever remarks Dieformason...

I myself look forward to play in this world, even if it's not the perfect one that I would like to have (and my perfect isn't yours, and yours isn't his, ...)

And if case occur, as I always fought against my ennemies with respect, I'll do the same with my friends and it'll be best honour being capped by them compared than by another unknown player ;-)

I feel the exact same way! Killing a friend is way more exciting;D

Aethlstan
Guardian

Postby Aethlstan » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:59 am

Lol. I would agree with all of you but i dont want to sound like a homicidal maniac. I dont see how drama can be avoided, but if you guys can kill your friends without it id say go right ahead! Lol

Dieformason

Postby Dieformason » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:26 pm

Aethlstan wrote:Lol. I would agree with all of you but i dont want to sound like a homicidal maniac. I dont see how drama can be avoided, but if you guys can kill your friends without it id say go right ahead! Lol

My friends and I would cuss each other out but we would all be laughing behind our iPhone screens.

Krumbz613
Guardian

Postby Krumbz613 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:08 pm

Dieformason wrote:So I noticed a lot of players saying that they will refuse to attack their own members in the guild versus guild world. I think that is making you look like you actually think you're going to win with all 50 members alive and active at the end of the world. You got to remember that this isn't just some regular 1k world where there are maybe 4-7 alive and active guilds. This is the best of the best and they didn't get into this world by diplomacy. You will lose members no matter what guild you are. People might have quit valor since your world won or are focused on other things at the time.

Very well said and I agree 100%! fighting friendlys is always fun. impossible to maintain a dedicated roster from world to world due to RL kicking in (stupid real life!!!). no matter the sides, i look forward to getting to play in a real world of truely dedicated players!
Krumbz613
Crown - Saints and Sinners
W195

Krumbz613
Guardian

Postby Krumbz613 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:11 pm

Wow.. old signature. ahh that feels better
Krumbz613

Crown - Saints and Sinners

W195

Return to “General”