Max simul attacks/chaos

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Khyen
Lancer

Max simul attacks/chaos

Postby Khyen » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:47 am

Why are the attacks limited again? Do you want us to start chaos? My strategy is getting limited by this.... I like to send 4 fakes and a real to impersonate nerds.... From every city.... I was able to send well over 100 attacks on a single city before now I cannot..... If we have a spy they can create chaos very easily it is a large limitation.

Crusader6
Knight

Postby Crusader6 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:37 am

Chaos sucks...

Nachos2
Knight

Postby Nachos2 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:38 pm

Khyen wrote:Why are the attacks limited again? Do you want us to start chaos? My strategy is getting limited by this.... I like to send 4 fakes and a real to impersonate nerds.... From every city.... I was able to send well over 100 attacks on a single city before now I cannot..... If we have a spy they can create chaos very easily it is a large limitation.

There's pros and cons to both sides of the attack. While I don't disagree that having a low chaos limit (40 I think? Could be wrong) sucks as the attacker, not having the limit sucks for a defender. If you have 100 cities and you send 5 attacks from every city that's 500 attacks the defender is receiving. Impossible to know what's real and what's fake. That takes away dodging and sniping as a tactic. Not really fair for the defender, but on the flip having a small number of attacks you can send stinks as an attacker because it takes away the mass fake tactic. One side will never be happy with this issue. Playmesh (now Quark) put the new limit in place because it was being exploited too much.

If someone is a spy and tries to chaos a target to keep them from being capped they'll get banned. Exploiting the new chaos limit is a banable offense. Everytime chaos is triggered (in worlds 76+) Quark is notified. If someone is just getting hammer they let it go. But if someone is exploiting chaos they can be banned.

Return to “General”