Dear Quark... Re: Guild World FAIL

General topics and discussion on Valor.
DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Dear Quark... Re: Guild World FAIL

Postby DirtySouthATL » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:20 am

Okay, so first y'all wouldn't let the 5k players go into the same world because of having to wait for it to fill up, then it was OH HEY, Guild World is next week. So that brings me to now.

I'm in both and y'all couldn't even manage to get 1000 players in either world. Kudos on that. So now we are stuck with only a handful of guilds. Forget barbs, they are all gone. And that's about it. We dropped gold thinking it was going to be insane competition and insane battles, but what do we have?

Players whining on the message board in and in game (trust me some of the mail i'm receiving is gold) regarding gold, and that's why it's okay for them to attempt to steal our barbs. They feel it's justified (No i'm not joking about that)

You've pretty much managed to lose all your "gold" players in guild worlds because of this. Congrats!

So all the people whining about us spending money will be happy to know, i highly doubt you'll see any of us in another guild world. There is no point. Quark played this up to be epic, and the only thing epic about it is the epic failure to deliver.
Valor is the eHarmony of the nerd world

Poisonousdeath
Knight

Postby Poisonousdeath » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:03 am

I disagree I believe once this world gets started it's going to go off I'm just hoping I last long enough with my guild to see the final battles. Anything can happen come the 10-14 day mark once people start educating there first scholars.
Warlord
-Noble conflict-
-Prison Rules-

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:07 am

Poisonousdeath wrote:I disagree I believe once this world gets started it's going to go off I'm just hoping I last long enough with my guild to see the final battles. Anything can happen come the 10-14 day mark once people start educating there first scholars.

This was addressed to Quark. So you are telling me that you think this world is fun with 600 players? This is an epic fail on their part.

Poisonousdeath
Knight

Postby Poisonousdeath » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:28 pm

No what I'm saying even with 600 players all close contact I can't wait to see the fight take place there are some great teams out there.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:46 pm

DirtySouthATL wrote:This was addressed to Quark. So you are telling me that you think this world is fun with 600 players? This is an epic fail on their part.

Not sure how this is an epic fail only on Quark's part. As I mentioned in earlier threads, life happens. There was no way everyone would enter GW. They gave a week's notice, which is more than enough. The only thing they could have done differently would have been to stagger the worlds out. However, you would still have life events, as well as people qualifying for more than one guild world, that would force players to choose.

600 is still a LOT more experienced and active players than any post TBS world sees.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

Aethlstan
Guardian

Postby Aethlstan » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:16 pm

Wow i am sure glad I dont have TBS yet. Sounds absolutely horrible. Why do you people bother to play it? Valor is but a shadow of what it once was.

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:39 pm

LordFirefall wrote:Not sure how this is an epic fail only on Quark's part. As I mentioned in earlier threads, life happens. There was no way everyone would enter GW. They gave a week's notice, which is more than enough. The only thing they could have done differently would have been to stagger the worlds out. However, you would still have life events, as well as people qualifying for more than one guild world, that would force players to choose.

600 is still a LOT more experienced and active players than any post TBS world sees.

Who said anything about "experienced" players? I swear it's like someone just gave their cities away in some of these worlds to let some of these people win. Oof

mclueppers2
Knight

Postby mclueppers2 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:22 am

I agree, GW is EPIC fail. Mixing players from different worlds (1k and 5k) is non-sense. Gold spending is still active so we can't really talk about experienced players too - the only thing that matters is the amout of real money one will put into that game.

Joshuamr
Lancer

Postby Joshuamr » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:20 am

I don't know about you dirtysouth, you don't seem to be that popular with my group but, the majority of the players I see here are people I've been playing with since 51

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:29 am

lol world 51 isn't really considered "old"

I'm not popular with a lot of guilds. Doesn't really phase me.

Return to “General”