Guild world 2

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Kevin32402
Lancer

Postby Kevin32402 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:28 pm

Wow dsa are you looking for any new players. I would gladly join your great ran and lead guild!!!!!

Kevin32402
Lancer

Postby Kevin32402 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:35 pm

Stop hating the players and enjoy the game. The more you cry the bigger the target on your city becomes. I'm glad to donate my hard earned money into keeping valor around for years. Thanks guys for creating such an addictive game!!!!

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:40 am

Kevin32402 wrote:Wow dsa are you looking for any new players. I would gladly join your great ran and lead guild!!!!!

KEVIN GO PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR WIFE AND GET OFF THE FORUMS! lol <3
Valor is the eHarmony of the nerd world

Mach1n3d
Lancer

Postby Mach1n3d » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:04 am

Sport and competition requires a fair playing field. If the game won't allow this then true players won't be playing because they'll find another game. I get a laugh out of the people defending spending gold.

CrUsHyOu
Lancer

Postby CrUsHyOu » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:10 pm

Gold will always be around. You can't expect to have this good of a game and with nobody supporting it.

In reality all the people who complain about gold should go play some cards or something. The "coiners" are the people who make this game possible. Stop whining and take them out sheesh.

ftony1
Lancer

Postby ftony1 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:39 pm

I think everyone is missing the point here. I don't think anyone is condeming the big spenders. We just would like to see the guild worlds gold free. As I understand it gold is not used in the speed worlds. Why can't the guild worlds be gold free as well. I mean a new Trial by Sword world opens every two to three days. Let them buy and spend all the gold they want there. Guild worlds will come what every three to four months.

W158 FES Lead Crown
W218 Valhalla Guilds Lead Crown
ftony1

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:33 am

Mach1n3d wrote:Sport and competition requires a fair playing field. If the game won't allow this then true players won't be playing because they'll find another game. I get a laugh out of the people defending spending gold.

I get a laugh out of all the people that think just because they don't spend gold, they are "true players", or automatically better than anyone who spends gold. As far as a fair playing field, every athlete in recorded history has sought to gain an advantage over their opponent - its the nature of competition.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

mclueppers2
Knight

Postby mclueppers2 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:30 am

Mach1n3d wrote:Sport and competition requires a fair playing field. If the game won't allow this then true players won't be playing because they'll find another game. I get a laugh out of the people defending spending gold.

If we don't spend gold you'll defo need a new game to play. No one will keep a server farm running and cover for you the expenses just to allow you to call yourself "true Valor player".

Kingaddis
Knight

Postby Kingaddis » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:12 am

My god there are some trolleys here!
Gold does make a difference otherwise you wouldn't spend it.
C'mon having an academy and guards on the 2nd/3rd day is an advantage.
I hope to god quark open a world that you have to pay to get in but can't use gold whilst in it.
Win a world like that then there's no arguments.
Those who think there is still skill involved when you spent stupid amounts of gold to cap another players city within a few days or even conquer a world are numpties.
I would challenge anyone who thinks defer

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:48 am

Kingaddis wrote:My god there are some trolleys here!
Gold does make a difference otherwise you wouldn't spend it.
C'mon having an academy and guards on the 2nd/3rd day is an advantage.
I hope to god quark open a world that you have to pay to get in but can't use gold whilst in it.
Win a world like that then there's no arguments.
Those who think there is still skill involved when you spent stupid amounts of gold to cap another players city within a few days or even conquer a world are numpties.
I would challenge anyone who thinks defer

I would challenge anyone who thinks there are a lot of people out there spending "stupid amounts of gold". Folks have seen a screen shot going around that shows 406k gold and they erroneously jumped to the conclusion that it was being used against them. In fact, Quark has already addressed that on multiple occasions and confirmed it was NOT being used on live worlds. However, its the screen shot that never dies.

There are a very small handful of players using stupid amounts of gold. None of them have been particularly successful in the long run. However, most of us "coiners" spend less on this game a week than we spend on coffee. I, for one, primarily use it on queue extenders, so I don't have to camp on the game all day (one of the drawbacks of being an adult with a very hectic job and a family).
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader

Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

Return to “General”