Pay to play world

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Mach1n3d
Lancer

Postby Mach1n3d » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:56 am

I have no respect for anyone who pays to boost themselves, if respect is even worth anything to those people. If they need to make money, then flat fee the game off the start. You can't complain about not having time, that is what a real world game is about. I want to play against people who are actually good. I've not spent a dime to boost and I never will.

CrUsHyOu
Lancer

Postby CrUsHyOu » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:44 pm

P2P would be nice. I would enjoy that.

Although I agree with DSA on gold isn't that big of a deal, it's been around forever.

It would seem fair to offer a P2P world maybe even make a tournament out of it. Since to me it seems everyone was hoping the GW would be tournament style.

Shamrockshak
Lancer

Postby Shamrockshak » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:12 pm

Agreed with this. Good changed the game alot, and made my guild not want to play the GW2. Good thing we didn't, there is already a guy with over 13 cities. I'm not against gold. But in these new 5k worlds. You basically have to spend gold to even have a chance in winning

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:57 am

Shamrockshak wrote:Agreed with this. Good changed the game alot, and made my guild not want to play the GW2. Good thing we didn't, there is already a guy with over 13 cities. I'm not against gold. But in these new 5k worlds. You basically have to spend gold to even have a chance in winning

He has 13 cities because he has ONE LORD and we made him take barbs vs attacking players with 2k cities. Jesus. Get the rumors right.
Valor is the eHarmony of the nerd world

fortheLOVE

Postby fortheLOVE » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:12 am

lol, gold has been around forever. i think removing speedups from the store would be a simple fix. possibly instant resources too. queue extender is used for people that have specified times that they can even look at their phone. as well as trip wires. these are time strategies. if you can constantly look at your device. a queue extender isn't a one-up. speedups are your complaints. not gold.
-enjoythefall
w110 Anarchy (Anonymous)

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:55 am

fortheLOVE wrote:lol, gold has been around forever. i think removing speedups from the store would be a simple fix. possibly instant resources too. queue extender is used for people that have specified times that they can even look at their phone. as well as trip wires. these are time strategies. if you can constantly look at your device. a queue extender isn't a one-up. speedups are your complaints. not gold.

pretty much. i don't even use those for the most part. i only used them in 100 and gw2. they are a waste of gold. i like to keep my boosters and extender running. OH and prestige and instant spy. I'm just lazy and hate recruiting scouts though
Valor is the eHarmony of the nerd world

fortheLOVE

Postby fortheLOVE » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:00 am

DirtySouthATL wrote:pretty much. i don't even use those for the most part. i only used them in 100 and gw2. they are a waste of gold. i like to keep my boosters and extender running. OH and prestige and instant spy. I'm just lazy and hate recruiting scouts though

i tend to instaspy when i'm on an island surrounded by red so i can sick em while they have troops out and aren't expecting an attack. =) or when they have 5k scouts. there's no way i'm wasting that kind of farm space to build enough to scout them. wastes my attack power.
-enjoythefall

w110 Anarchy (Anonymous)

Return to “General”