Guild world 2

General topics and discussion on Valor.
mclueppers2
Knight

Postby mclueppers2 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:05 am

Kingaddis wrote:My god there are some trolleys here!
Gold does make a difference otherwise you wouldn't spend it.
C'mon having an academy and guards on the 2nd/3rd day is an advantage.
I hope to god quark open a world that you have to pay to get in but can't use gold whilst in it.
Win a world like that then there's no arguments.
Those who think there is still skill involved when you spent stupid amounts of gold to cap another players city within a few days or even conquer a world are numpties.
I would challenge anyone who thinks defer

I already got you. You're the real player, we're trolley. Gold is part of the game and available to all players. No because you're minor, jobless or just hate to pay for stuff still don't give you the right to label others. A little bit respect will do on first place.

P.S. find a job, earn money, buy some gold, spend it for academy and wait for an organised guild to take you out. No matter how good you are with or without gold - without a proper guild you still be noob.

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:12 am

Kingaddis wrote:My god there are some trolleys here!
Gold does make a difference otherwise you wouldn't spend it.
C'mon having an academy and guards on the 2nd/3rd day is an advantage.
I hope to god quark open a world that you have to pay to get in but can't use gold whilst in it.
Win a world like that then there's no arguments.
Those who think there is still skill involved when you spent stupid amounts of gold to cap another players city within a few days or even conquer a world are numpties.
I would challenge anyone who thinks defer

Says the guy that was almost begging my guild to save his guild until last to be eaten. Shush. Don't make me take your NAP away Addis. It's not like you have an upstanding reputation after 100. I'd be careful of who you are pointing fingers at. Just sayin.

Look if we wanted to have 10 lords by now we would have done it, but we decided as a guild that was stupid to put our other players in danger. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that blows YOUR theory out of the water. Not all gold spenders play like that. I do know of who you are speaking about and well, he's just funny. He was going for the gold medal and got it. lol
Valor is the eHarmony of the nerd world

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:15 am

LordFirefall wrote:I get a laugh out of all the people that think just because they don't spend gold, they are "true players", or automatically better than anyone who spends gold. As far as a fair playing field, every athlete in recorded history has sought to gain an advantage over their opponent - its the nature of competition.

I'm glad someone is laughing at that with me. I can't really wrap my head around how they are true valor players when I come to find out they've only been playing since world 50. There are A LOT of people on here whining about being true valor players who didn't even start playing valor until TBS came out.

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:20 am

CrUsHyOu wrote:Gold will always be around. You can't expect to have this good of a game and with nobody supporting it.

In reality all the people who complain about gold should go play some cards or something. The "coiners" are the people who make this game possible. Stop whining and take them out sheesh.

*hugs through forums*

Kingaddis
Knight

Postby Kingaddis » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:22 am

Are you 10? Really are you?
I'm not taking GW2 seriously hence why I'm a part-timer in that world.
And I never begged for a nap, don't glorify yourself!
I simply asked for your guild to eat us last,
And for W100, don't go there lol!
Also I got a job, a very well paid job, and iv spent £700 in a previous world so I know from experience it does make a difference. I still spend gold now, and I've never said there was a problem with that, I was just simply saying that stupid amounts of gold basically wins you worlds, these new worlds anyway, the old worlds is a different story.
Having an opinion should offend any of you peeps.
Unless you are actually embarrassed.
so annoying
The reason why they didnt have 1k players were
1. Some players qualified for worlds twice
2. People didnt want to waste time with gold spenders playing
Craziness in here.

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:52 am

Kingaddis wrote:Are you 10? Really are you?
I'm not taking GW2 seriously hence why I'm a part-timer in that world.
And I never begged for a nap, don't glorify yourself!
I simply asked for your guild to eat us last,
And for W100, don't go there lol!
Also I got a job, a very well paid job, and iv spent £700 in a previous world so I know from experience it does make a difference. I still spend gold now, and I've never said there was a problem with that, I was just simply saying that stupid amounts of gold basically wins you worlds, these new worlds anyway, the old worlds is a different story.
Having an opinion should offend any of you peeps.
Unless you are actually embarrassed.
so annoying
The reason why they didnt have 1k players were
1. Some players qualified for worlds twice
2. People didnt want to waste time with gold spenders playing
Craziness in here.

okay sunshine........... because you didn't hit up Arab and then me.

moving on, another reason they don't have 1k is because a lot of guilds that won came from 5k worlds and they didn't want to split their teams up to fight each other in the end. derp

Kingaddis
Knight

Postby Kingaddis » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:12 am

DirtySouthATL wrote:okay sunshine........... because you didn't hit up Arab and then me.

moving on, another reason they don't have 1k is because a lot of guilds that won came from 5k worlds and they didn't want to split their teams up to fight each other in the end. derp

I never said I didn't contact him 😳
I better stay of these forums, can see some players get offended quite easily for having an opinion lol.
Shall I put my guild name below ⬇ I might look like a pro then 😊

fortheLOVE

Postby fortheLOVE » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:26 am

Kingaddis wrote:I never said I didn't contact him ��
I better stay of these forums, can see some players get offended quite easily for having an opinion lol.
Shall I put my guild name below ⬇ I might look like a pro then ��

we all know who you are, and how your group operates. good ol' valorian light and the planted players to keep each other alive. hence, the reason you got the same cold shoulder from anarchy in 110 bud. we're a closed group that isn't open to much expansion.
-enjoythefall
w110 Anarchy (Anonymous)

mclueppers2
Knight

Postby mclueppers2 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:27 am

Kingaddis wrote:I never said I didn't contact him 😳
Shall I put my guild name below ⬇ I might look like a pro then 😊

You can list your worlds and cities too. It'll make you an easier target then. Anyway I can ask DSA for your coords too ;)

ItzJosh
Knight

Postby ItzJosh » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:31 am

fortheLOVE wrote:we all know who you are, and how your group operates. good ol' valorian light and the planted players to keep each other alive. hence, the reason you got the same cold shoulder from anarchy in 110 bud. we're a closed group that isn't open to much expansion.

:) No expansion? Hmm shame just wanted to ask if I could join ur guild in a world when Valor is back up :P

- Josh

Return to “General”