Guild world 2

General topics and discussion on Valor.
DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:53 am

ItzJosh wrote:Yes, had some Money too spend ;) queue extender is just a week, NameChange for a longer time ;)

I know his names if you want them. We have fun messing with him. Like ballista his cities to 800 points in 215. He gave us a run for our money in 160. I think it took them like 3 days to take his cities b/c all he did was build defense for two months.
Valor is the eHarmony of the nerd world

ItzJosh
Knight

Postby ItzJosh » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:56 am

DirtySouthATL wrote:I know his names if you want them. We have fun messing with him. Like ballista his cities to 800 points in 215. He gave us a run for our money in 160. I think it took them like 3 days to take his cities b/c all he did was build defense for two months.

Look I apologised myself for what I did in W160, and W215 Idk what happened didnt look at it :p and if you want to know my name is CountDown its no secret or something? And Yes Im a defensive type player, nothing wrong with it :P

fortheLOVE

Postby fortheLOVE » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:57 am

DirtySouthATL wrote:I know his names if you want them. We have fun messing with him. Like ballista his cities to 800 points in 215. He gave us a run for our money in 160. I think it took them like 3 days to take his cities b/c all he did was build defense for two months.

i know of one of them. lol, he has me on kakao now after i killed my account with the inception of anonymous and lost all of my contacts. i haven't quite decided if i'm even staying now. with this new huge crash and how long this new mcm feature has been promised with no return.. i'm tired of not finding attacks until they login to retrieve the report because the incoming only shows the amount and not the location.
-enjoythefall
w110 Anarchy (Anonymous)

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:00 am

ItzJosh wrote:Look I apologised myself for what I did in W160, and W215 Idk what happened didnt look at it :p and if you want to know my name is CountDown its no secret or something? And Yes Im a defensive type player, nothing wrong with it :P

Josh........... We know you've apologized for your actions, but you still acted like a 5 year old when you didn't get your way. To be fair though, Arab kind of acts like that too. lol
Valor is the eHarmony of the nerd world

ItzJosh
Knight

Postby ItzJosh » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:02 am

fortheLOVE wrote:i know of one of them. lol, he has me on kakao now after i killed my account with the inception of anonymous and lost all of my contacts. i haven't quite decided if i'm even staying now. with this new huge crash and how long this new mcm feature has been promised with no return.. i'm tired of not finding attacks until they login to retrieve the report because the incoming only shows the amount and not the location.

True, they should start to improve bugs instead of new updates, but what to do about it ;) If I want to quit Ill get back, no matter what, its still too much fun to miss, Nothing cant be perfect ;)

fortheLOVE

Postby fortheLOVE » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:03 am

DirtySouthATL wrote:Josh........... We know you've apologized for your actions, but you still acted like a 5 year old when you didn't get your way. To be fair though, Arab kind of acts like that too. lol

hahahaha. the truth shall set you free.. and yes, josh is defensive. he was my first failed cap in w31 after i had my tactics figured out in my second world. i was a bulldozer there. only guy to successfully defend. then MAX1M did a good job defending. don't know if that guy still plays though.
-enjoythefall

w110 Anarchy (Anonymous)

ItzJosh
Knight

Postby ItzJosh » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:05 am

DirtySouthATL wrote:Josh........... We know you've apologized for your actions, but you still acted like a 5 year old when you didn't get your way. To be fair though, Arab kind of acts like that too. lol

Yup possibly, but thats also how I am in reallife I try to improve it but it is not that easy, look Im not perfect and I know that, so live with that, I do whatever I can, I still help when someone needs it.

ItzJosh
Knight

Postby ItzJosh » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:09 am

fortheLOVE wrote:hahahaha. the truth shall set you free.. and yes, josh is defensive. he was my first failed cap in w31 after i had my tactics figured out in my second world. i was a bulldozer there. only guy to successfully defend. then MAX1M did a good job defending. don't know if that guy still plays though.

Haha it was a great world :P and Dont know either though, To be truth I had luckily help from Kneto, BruceBb and Smitheng, shame is when Kneto left it fell down, had some probs with a guy, but we always could figure it out ;)

fortheLOVE

Postby fortheLOVE » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:12 am

ItzJosh wrote:Haha it was a great world :P and Dont know either though, To be truth I had luckily help from Kneto, BruceBb and Smitheng, shame is when Kneto left it fell down, had some probs with a guy, but we always could figure it out ;)

ah, smitheng. i remember that op. we launched on almost all of his cities. he barbed. was a good play on his part, mass confusion ensued. lol.
-enjoythefall

w110 Anarchy (Anonymous)

ItzJosh
Knight

Postby ItzJosh » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:15 am

fortheLOVE wrote:ah, smitheng. i remember that op. we launched on almost all of his cities. he barbed. was a good play on his part, mass confusion ensued. lol.

Yup, we arranged it together, we started playing in W46, as all alliances were conquered in Erith, we would abandon when there was an Op on one of us ;)

Return to “General”