Stop teasing us

General topics and discussion on Valor.
DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:12 am

LordFirefall wrote:You've already said in another thread that you quit. So, are you going to keep playing or are you just trolling now?

This made the irritation worth it. sorry lueppers
Valor is the eHarmony of the nerd world

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:13 am

ThatValorPlayer wrote:We? Didn't you quit?

again another reason i'm now laughing instead of wanting to smash my phone

sorry lueppers

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:14 am

FYI, all the cities are right where you left them. so if you had things queued up for building, they built. no cheating going on from anyone. gracious

mclueppers2
Knight

Postby mclueppers2 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:19 am

DirtySouthATL wrote:again another reason i'm now laughing instead of wanting to smash my phone

sorry lueppers

After solving the problems with the hunger in Africa, stopping the nuclear program in North Korea and sabotaging the uranium facilities in Iran I fixed Valor too. Guess why the servers were down for the past 4 days? And now that I quit you're already able to login. See - it's worth whining here, nobody even thought to look for hackers in the forum that are actually mostly trolling.

Anyway DSA you didn't answer my questions. I think others are interested too. It's all about fairness and keeping promisses, right? When Orlor says game'll continue from one point and it happens the opposite then I believe someone is making fun of us.

mclueppers2
Knight

Postby mclueppers2 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:25 am

DirtySouthATL wrote:FYI, all the cities are right where you left them. so if you had things queued up for building, they built. no cheating going on from anyone. gracious

So VT is 4 days back now? Or Quark did a timetravel and fixed the time?

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:25 am

mclueppers2 wrote:erm, btw my guild is asking if the game continued from the point when it went down or not. I read already that warehouses are full, barbs got higher ch level and so. If this is the case then what happens now? How are we supposed to continue playing gw for example if the ai is even stronger?

the cities are where you left them....................................................

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:31 am

From the looks of it, any of my players claiming they could get in were operating on stored data and not synching with the server.

As far as an SLA, check out those other knockoff games and see if they have an SLA in place.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

mclueppers2
Knight

Postby mclueppers2 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:33 am

DirtySouthATL wrote:the cities are where you left them....................................................

Thanks. And for the rest - I'm quiting the game. My account still has decent progress and I'll give it up to my guild. I don't want to affect the balance in negative direction for them.

mclueppers2
Knight

Postby mclueppers2 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:36 am

LordFirefall wrote:From the looks of it, any of my players claiming they could get in were operating on stored data and not synching with the server.

As far as an SLA, check out those other knockoff games and see if they have an SLA in place.

Even Valor has a SLA atm but it's not protecting the players in any way - they're granted the right to discontinue the game at any time, to take off the servers for unreasonable amount of time and similar stuff. Actually the only right we have when playing this game is to buy gold and shut our mouths up if they mess the game again.

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:37 am

mclueppers2 wrote:Thanks. And for the rest - I'm quiting the game. My account still has decent progress and I'll give it up to my guild. I don't want to affect the balance in negative direction for them.

so i can farm you now?

Return to “General”