Valor down

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Kabal
Lancer

Postby Kabal » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:31 am

Strahd11 wrote:Thank you Orlor, for your patience with us..

Is this supposed to be sarcasm??

not gonna whine about compensation (the the f*** for??) or the game being down for a ridiculously long time, we could do with a little more regular updates tho

becoop
Lancer

Postby becoop » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:40 am

I do believe your customers deserve a more detailed explanation. Be transparent and keep their trust. Even if your explanation is why you can't give all the details, that is still better than nothing. As it currently stands, you can read this thread and see customer trust diminishing. I guarantee that whatever has happened, is not more important than your customer relationships. Just like fast food restaurants learned...we don't want to be given an extra apple when something goes wrong... We just want someone to tell us what happened. own the situation and sincerely apologize for it. That's what we want. Not gold, not truce, not rollbacks, etc. We're a partner in your business, treat us as such.

Strahd11
Knight

Postby Strahd11 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:41 am

No that was actually genuine appreciation. Who is the only quark employee you see on here during this? Orlor. I felt the guy needed something positive, for an instant, instead of constant bellyaching.

That being said regular updates would be appreciated.
Kakao id: Strahd49
Strength and honor

DozerJnr
Lancer

Postby DozerJnr » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:59 am

Can we get an explanation to some people being able to get back on and then others not getting back on... Pretty fair hey...

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:44 am

Poor Orlor is taking so much abuse... Last night I believe there were maybe 40-50 Orlor impersonators on ktalk giving out false information. lol
Valor is the eHarmony of the nerd world

ProblemChild
Lancer

Postby ProblemChild » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:53 am

DirtySouthATL wrote:Poor Orlor is taking so much abuse... Last night I believe there were maybe 40-50 Orlor impersonators on ktalk giving out false information. lol

That's what we in Support are for. Orlor's updates haven't been at all helpful but I don't blame him. The corporate policies are going to dictate what he can say. Orlor has been a good sport and deserves commendation. His management have been **** poor in this situation and deserves any abuse we can give them. The only reason to keep repeating they are still working on the issue is under the assumption we don't already believe that. Management needs to get off their ass and issue some meaningful communication.

Lionphil
Lancer

Postby Lionphil » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:14 am

wtf is happening??? some people got into valor for some time and managed to upgrade building while others were still locked out. what exactly is going on??? And cheers to the tech guys for getting close to valor being up again. :)

terry1234
Lancer

Postby terry1234 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:18 pm

I haven't had ability to get on since Monday and as far as I know no one I my guilds was abil to ither and do agree tech deserve some apresason for some support but wish there we're more up to date up date but at least there's somethings

Odie1993
Lancer

Postby Odie1993 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:08 pm

The Valor app is no longer in the App Store for Apple...hmmmm

Greyhigh
Guardian

Postby Greyhigh » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:23 pm

Odie1993 wrote:The Valor app is no longer in the App Store for Apple...hmmmm

They probably don't want people downloading a broken app until the servers are up and running. That's my best guess.

Return to “General”