So how long is it going to take for support

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Imya
Knight

Postby Imya » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:10 am

I could care less about the people wanting free stuff at this point I'd just like together back into the world that bugged out for me after the servers came back up. But support is probably swamped and if I'm lucky maybe they will see my ticket on Monday.

I lost my boosters and extender to the severs being down and now I'm losing my free ones to not being able to enter the world. I'd trade all my gold and those items tf or a fix to my account and access to the world.

fortheLOVE

Postby fortheLOVE » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:20 am

Imya wrote:I could care less about the people wanting free stuff at this point I'd just like together back into the world that bugged out for me after the servers came back up. But support is probably swamped and if I'm lucky maybe they will see my ticket on Monday.

I lost my boosters and extender to the severs being down and now I'm losing my free ones to not being able to enter the world. I'd trade all my gold and those items tf or a fix to my account and access to the world.

i believe they will actually see this sunday PST as i think their hours and work week start on sunday. but, i'm confident that they will do their best to fix this. i know when my 'enjoythefall' account originally crashed and the server wouldn't allow it to work. orlor's team did their best to make it right, even though they were unable to actually fix the error. i'm sure your situation is different and they will find a way to get you back in. their influx of tickets is super high, i'm sure.
-enjoythefall
w110 Anarchy (Anonymous)

Imya
Knight

Postby Imya » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:40 am

fortheLOVE wrote:i believe they will actually see this sunday PST as i think their hours and work week start on sunday. but, i'm confident that they will do their best to fix this. i know when my 'enjoythefall' account originally crashed and the server wouldn't allow it to work. orlor's team did their best to make it right, even though they were unable to actually fix the error. i'm sure your situation is different and they will find a way to get you back in. their influx of tickets is super high, i'm sure.

I'm sure your right having had to deal with a data outage once at work I feel for them. The white noise that added to their support system is tragic but will be sorted out eventually.

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:29 am

I'd just like A REPLY to their reply from the support desk. It's been since Saturday since they have said anything. i'm getting highly annoyed.
Valor is the eHarmony of the nerd world

Imya
Knight

Postby Imya » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:52 pm

My issue was addressed today and opened Friday hopefully yours will be soon.

I'm sure the server down time backed them up a bit.

Greenthorne
Knight

Postby Greenthorne » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:34 pm

We're doing our best to get through all of the tickets submitted! There is currently a backlog that we're trying to get through as fast as possible.
Useful Links:
Have a question? Submit a ticket here!
Valor on Facebook
Valor on Twitter
Official Valor Website

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:49 pm

I was fully reimbursed yesterday. Thank you quark. Sorry for being all twitchy
Valor is the eHarmony of the nerd world

Pitsos
Lancer

Postby Pitsos » Wed May 01, 2013 11:29 am

I can't visit my city Festos 35,73 world 229 since the crash! Noone paid attention from the support..

Return to “General”