Upgrades & Bonuses

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Cozzyman
Lancer

Upgrades & Bonuses

Postby Cozzyman » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:04 pm

Why is it that the allocation of bonuses after a dwelling upgrade is so hit and miss. I have followed the upgrade as per Aurora's suggestion in several worlds. Sometimes the bonus is allocated, more often not. Am I doing something wrong, or do I misunderstand the way this should work. When I start an upgrade to a building highlighted with a red star, and being told that at the end of the upgrade I get ex number of commodities, sometimes I'm rewarded, but more often there is no bonus or the green icon telling me to collect my bonus. Is there a bug???

Cozzyman
Lancer

Postby Cozzyman » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:25 am

Am I the only player that experiences the problem?

Valorgamer
Guardian

Postby Valorgamer » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:01 am

It will show up either refresh or quit the app and restart, ive had this happen to me a few times, but it always corrects itself after I've done one, the other or both

Cozzyman
Lancer

Postby Cozzyman » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:41 pm

I'm sorry they don't. Another example. Just conquered a city. Lost the scholar and now facing days of getting enough resources to get a new one. The conquered city, I followed the suggested quests - upgrade city hall to receive 2000 resources of each item and upgrade lumber mill for the same resource........ Nothing nada zilch. Is this game full of bugs. the 'Ooops' we encountered an error, which supposedly has been fixed occurs also at regular intervals......

Valorgamer
Guardian

Postby Valorgamer » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:51 pm

The scholar gets consumed in the conquered city, in effect he lives there permanently. The quests are for your whole kingdom not per city.

Stark Bledfast
Guardian

Postby Stark Bledfast » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:52 pm

I believe those quests are for your entire kingdom, not each individual city.

Ie., if you upgrade your city hall in one city and collect the reward, it is not available in any other city.

Cozzyman
Lancer

Postby Cozzyman » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:16 pm

I understand the scholar issue. With regards to upgrades and bonus resources; neither of the two cities received the 'promised' resources. I have another example where if I do a quarry upgrade at the new conquered city I will get bonuses research items of 3000 each. they don't arrive in my original city nor in the conquered city. So the only way to get anywhere is to transfer resource items from city 1 to city 2.....

Gilictic
Guardian

Postby Gilictic » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:05 pm

No! Just farm barbs.

Return to “General”