Suggestion: Get rid of the word filter for guild forums

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:24 pm

Merely an explaination as to why, playmesh were a lot less friendly when chuck was running things

Mega123car
Lancer

Postby Mega123car » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:53 pm

There is one think very annoying too, its the gueue extender.. Guys you should just remove the cost of the gueue extender and put it to all players 5 maximun or at least 3 or 4 cause 2 its to low and people have lifes we wont check the game every 10 minutes just because our warehouse is full or the upgrade or construct of a building is finished 2 its to low and you dont lose anything extending it to at least 3, 4 maybe 5 with an actualization

TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:18 pm

While I enjoy a good thread derailment as much as the next man, this one isn't funny and is completely unrelated.

bozden
Knight

Postby bozden » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:44 pm

This has to be addressed somehow. Your options are:
  • Remove the filter (you already rejected this idea)
  • Remove it temporarily until it is sorted out (a better idea)
  • Highlight the offending word (more better)
  • Make it optional (do not check while entering, but displaying, and put a switch in the options section, so that people can disable it) (best, but more CPU costly)

I'm a computer engineer and moderate/admin many forums, there is no such "working filter". You just turn it off and ask people to behave.

Not everybody is native English speaker. I see myself proficient enough in English, but I don't know "offending words", except simple/common ones. There is no hope for me to find the "offending word". I just could not use the forums as I cannot post a very legit text.

Just my humble opinion...

bozden
Knight

Postby bozden » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:51 pm

I don't believe: "playmesh" is blacklisted !

I just wanted to refer to these forums just to warn the other members in the guild of the current bugs :(

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”