Hey Admin......... Or Quark

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Ryski
Lancer

Postby Ryski » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:30 am

If the remaining players are all from the team that won world 160, I don't see the harm in awarding the remaining 40ish players in GW2 winners.

They played the hand they were dealt and came out on top. Its not like there was an option for them to join a 50 member GW and from what I saw it didn't look like they took on any refugees during the world or jumped with players that were not on the original winning team.

IMO they all deserve recognition for the win. Congrats.

roadrash8414
Lancer

Postby roadrash8414 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:33 am

So...the predictions came true.
Prediction 1: guardians win
Prediction 2: guardians won't eat guardians
Prediction 3: quark will have a mess to deal with

This has been gone over a few times now so I'll keep this brief, but we told you this would happen and you refused to bend and now we'll see how long before things get too messy.

Quark ha as much as admitted that they made the wrong choice by moving forward with the new 50 member guild worlds. So straighten this out and call it on GW2. Don't try to hold out just because we were right about this from the beginning.

Please, do the right thing and let's move forward.

Tcoon103
Lancer

Postby Tcoon103 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:47 am

Yea i got something way better than poisonous berries we'll all be able to try them once we start playing another game. But as far as quark and valor im done wasting my time and money.
#badbusiness

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:50 am

Ryski wrote:If the remaining players are all from the team that won world 160, I don't see the harm in awarding the remaining 40ish players in GW2 winners.

They played the hand they were dealt and came out on top. Its not like there was an option for them to join a 50 member GW and from what I saw it didn't look like they took on any refugees during the world or jumped with players that were not on the original winning team.

IMO they all deserve recognition for the win. Congrats.

Ryski, trust me, had we taken in any refugees, you would have been one of them. Anibus attempted to have some of his players merge into our guild but we wouldn't allow it.

And thank you for the comment.
Valor is the eHarmony of the nerd world

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:06 pm

LordAndrew5151 wrote:Have to say, don't care for most of y'all's team but way to stand up to quark and good luck

Most people don't like more than half our guild. But if you knew us or had been in guild with us, I can promise you'd like most of us. Maybe not me, but definitely the others.

Asathor
Lancer

Postby Asathor » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:13 pm

Haha dirty I laugh my ass of- not me... But the others rofl ;)

matiusky
Lancer

Postby matiusky » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:16 pm

Matiusky here...goodbye Quark...the response you gave is the worst ever. Our guild has some of the most impressive (and gold spending) users I ever been with and you disregard them (and the rest of us).
Long live Playmesh.

I don't spend much gold but I did spend a LOT of time playing valor (which brought me some RL issues as well) for 2 reasons: 1) Because the game rocks (the one Playmesh invented) and 2) because of my Guardian guildmates.

I'm already looking at other alternative games where to spend my time (and few coins every now an then).

LONG LIVE GUARDIANS!!!

matiusky
Lancer

Postby matiusky » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:16 pm

DirtySouthATL wrote:Most people don't like more than half our guild. But if you knew us or had been in guild with us, I can promise you'd like most of us. Maybe not me, but definitely the others.

Maybe?? :-P

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:22 pm

Keep it up. I have 66 cities packed to the brim with offense...... Y'all know I don't have a problem with taking a guild mate out :P

matiusky
Lancer

Postby matiusky » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:30 pm

DirtySouthATL wrote:Keep it up. I have 66 cities packed to the brim with offense...... Y'all know I don't have a problem with taking a guild mate out :P

That will make Quark right...and we don't want that ;-)

Return to “General”