Hey Admin......... Or Quark

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Greyhigh
Guardian

Postby Greyhigh » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:08 am

Why didn't you guys just jump 25 into one GW, and 25 into the other instead of going 50 into a GW that you knew when you joined only 25 could win?

matiusky
Lancer

Postby matiusky » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:13 am

Greyhigh wrote:Why didn't you guys just jump 25 into one GW, and 25 into the other instead of going 50 into a GW that you knew when you joined only 25 could win?

Many of us didn't have that option bud (at least I didn't). The 50 of us that won w160 got the invitation to play GW2 only. Those who joined GW1 got invited by winning other worlds.

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:36 pm

Greyhigh wrote:Why didn't you guys just jump 25 into one GW, and 25 into the other instead of going 50 into a GW that you knew when you joined only 25 could win?

Seriously? Why would you even comment with that? That's kind of insulting.. the more time i have away from this game, the more i realize how ridiculous it is. Let me rephrase that, the customer service is ridiculous, the servers are ridiculous, I have a laundry list I could go on with.
Valor is the eHarmony of the nerd world

KingOfSin
Lancer

Postby KingOfSin » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:26 pm

I honestly say you guys are being generous giving the bottom 25 a medal, as they didn't contribute even half of what the top 25 did. Regardless you guys won and left us to face impossible diplo conditions to overcome you guys, which obviously didn't happen. You won the world as the full guild you qualified with and therefor be awarded accordingly. The phrase "Don't bite the hand that feeds" comes to mind.

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:28 am

My opinion is that if the 43 guardians killed everyone else, and then sign they don't mind the gold, and want the medal, there's nothing to say: give them what they want!!!

It's honourable acting so, and Quark will not have to give more than previously planned (gold saying :-D )

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:35 am

KingOfSin wrote:I honestly say you guys are being generous giving the bottom 25 a medal, as they didn't contribute even half of what the top 25 did. Regardless you guys won and left us to face impossible diplo conditions to overcome you guys, which obviously didn't happen. You won the world as the full guild you qualified with and therefor be awarded accordingly. The phrase "Don't bite the hand that feeds" comes to mind.

Thank you Chris. Their pocket book is hurting a wee bit considering the "big spenders" haven't spent a dime in three weeks now. They won't be receiving a dime of that in GW4 either because we are all too busy/annoyed to do it all over again.
You know better than the rest how many guilds were after us at once. You know that it was non stop fighting for us from week one of that world. *thanks to sniper no sniping*. It's not like our gold spending helped us prevent people from plotting and attacking. I mean we didn't lose a single player. That has nothing to do with our spending.
I could rant about this forever, but it's pointless.

As far as us being generous giving the bottom 25 a medal, that's just how we are. We realize the short comings in our guilds. We realize that not everyone can be as active as the others. Hell, we had players getting married, we had players having kids, we had players taking final exams in college all while Guild World was taking place. We couldn't control those things. They are actually some of our better players when they are able to play full time. They are very loyal players and have always been the first to support, or throw troops in the past.

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:36 am

CorranHalcyon wrote:The funny thing about this standoff is that we as guild still stand as one. We really don't give a damn if we get the win. The principles we stand for and team we built are stronger. Sure there are people in our guild I don't like and if I saw them in another world I'd cap them in a second, but as for this world, we stand as one. To everyone who follows in the guild worlds, your welcome, thanks to us and our steadfast refusal to cap each other till we are at 25, they (Quark) changed the rules. Long rule the Guardians!

Gee........... i wonder who you could be thinking. lol

Asathor
Lancer

Postby Asathor » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:30 am

Thx 4 the support guys. Quark response and told us they don't give a ****. They say they don't change the rulz of a running world. Fine. They changed it b4 original it was 50 player 1k 4 5k worlds.
We anounced our stand be4. They Dident listen- but at least they react now.

So hey congrats. Most of the guardians go to play different games. Tribe wars or other stuff is in the try out...

As far it goes to me. I maybe play a last world after a break. But at the moment I'm just done. After 2years this is just the last disappointed that I want to take... Who ever play a while know exactly about what I talk- if u remember maybe how hard u worked 4 a diamond- and how long it hold... Diamonds are 4 ever doesent match here, eh? So as I say. The guild world stuff is just a last add on 4 a long list. And I can't remember to set up this time as a betha tester... So I wish u all a save and long live-

Greetings Asathor
Crown since W45, proud Guardian Crown since W65

Asathor
Lancer

Postby Asathor » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:31 am

Haha soooo funny I got censored😄😄😄 oh **** again? 😱

Return to “General”