Scholars

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Skinnergary
Knight

Scholars

Postby Skinnergary » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:51 am

Someone please explain in simple terms what I need to do to get a scholar fully educated I accidentally bought I scholarship first do once I purchase an actual scholar how many more scholarships do I need to comPlete his education, and what about the second etc, also how many scholars to take a barb, or human city?

Stark Bledfast
Guardian

Postby Stark Bledfast » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:19 pm

You need 1 level of scholarships per scholar to educate.

Ie., you need scholarship level 1 to educate 1 scholar. Scholarship level 2 to educate a second scholar, scholarship level 3 to educate a third, and so on.

It takes the scholarship level number of scholarships to attain the scholarship level.

Ie., it takes 1 scholarship to reach scholarship 1. It takes 2 scholarships to reach scholarship level 2. 3 for level 3, and so on. Note, however, that at each level the scholarships purchased is reset to 0. So when you purchase 1 scholarship and reach level 1 scholarship, your scholarship count is reduced to 0 (but you are able to educate a scholar now). To get scholarship level 2 you will need to purchase 2 more scholarships (for a total of 3 purchased altogether).

You can capture a city with only 1 scholar. But this will take time. Each hit with a scholar will reduce loyalty by a random 20%-30%. Loyalty regenerates at approximately 3% per hour (or 1% per 20 minutes). You can do the math to see how many hits it will take given the travel distance to a city. In general it is best if you have 4-5 scholars to take a city; much faster that way, especially if it is a great distance.

Skinnergary
Knight

Postby Skinnergary » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:50 pm

At last , simply put ,no fuss great, thanks

Return to “Questions”