Zoom out more???

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Skippyflapjacks
Lancer

Zoom out more???

Postby Skippyflapjacks » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:54 pm

Is there a way when looking at the map to zoom out? I spend minutes scrolling with my finger and waiting for the map to load other areas. It would make it a lot easier to get a sense of the bigger picture and what and who is around me! Another thing that would be awesome is being able to add a tag on a city on the map for easier reference later on, would beat the sticky notes I have laying everywhere with coordinates on them. Im new to the game but I'm imagining that as the world I'm in progresses that it is going to be chaos trying to coordinate things? Is there a larger strategic map or something I'm missing or is what you see what you get on my little iPhone screen?

Skippyflapjacks
Lancer

Postby Skippyflapjacks » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:38 pm

Anyone? Am I the only person whos ever asked this?

Shrek
Lancer

Postby Shrek » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:22 pm

You are not the only one at all. I totally agree with you and it's a common subject in every world I'm in. Why can't we? Also we should be able to check rankings for all the regions, not just the ones we have cities in. Comeon playmesh! :mad: :mad:

Skippyflapjacks
Lancer

Postby Skippyflapjacks » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:49 am

This is a strategy game right? how can we plan strategy when the rest of the world might as well be in a fog? would be nice if there was a place, like even here on website, where there was a larger map of the worlds we could view that updates from the server. Im new to this game but already love it, its just that my eyes are starting to bleed and i dont want to have to buy an ipad!

TheBoyMort
Lancer

Postby TheBoyMort » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:48 am

Agreed, these suggestions are definitely needed! Why don't you post these ideas in the suggestions part of the forum?

Mr. O
Scholar

Postby Mr. O » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:36 am

Shrek wrote:Also we should be able to check rankings for all the regions, not just the ones we have cities in. Comeon playmesh! :mad: :mad:

You can do this by going to the rankings page, and selecting "global", instead of "regional".

As for the being able to zoom, this suggestion has been said before and i know that playmesh is looking in to it.
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Skippyflapjacks
Lancer

Postby Skippyflapjacks » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:17 am

Uh, he means checking each individual region, whether you have a city there or not. At this time it only shows global which is the entire world lumped into a leaderboard.

and why not comment on my original question Mr.O? You post in here and ignore the original topic :( Is there a way to see the map better? I'm sorry if its a stupid question, but as im typing this the map is even loading wrong when I scroll up a couple swipes to view my closest guild member who has disapeared of the map along with the rest of his grid, just trees and grass!! I sent the guy a message and he said it happens to him too a lot where i disapear from map. So cmon guys, some acknowlegment of issue or comment on original topic would be cool thx.

ps- been lurking in forums for quite a while and you are almost always very helpful Mr.O, so how bout a little love :D

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:35 am

Hey Skippy!

Currently there is no way to zoom out from the map. It is a suggestion that I have seen before and it is on our list of things that would be awesome for Valor.

Hope that answers your question.

Shrek
Lancer

Postby Shrek » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:12 pm

Orlor wrote:Hey Skippy!

Currently there is no way to zoom out from the map. It is a suggestion that I have seen before and it is on our list of things that would be awesome for Valor.

Hope that answers your question.

But is it in the list of things you will change?

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:35 pm

I can say that it is something we are aware of and even I personally wish I could zoom that screen to plan some attacks.

Return to “Questions”