Level 3

Discuss or develop strategies here!
Bib123
Lancer

Level 3

Postby Bib123 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:54 am

If I upgrade any unit to lvl 3? Does that mean the units I already have go to lvl. 3 or do I need new?

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:06 pm

For example if you have the 3rd level of Guardian research that means all Guardians you own at that city will be level 3. Also if one of your guild mates is supporting you at that specific city with Guardians they also will be level 3.

OTC
Lancer

Postby OTC » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:35 pm

Does this mean that if you send lvl 3 Guardians to a guild member that has only lvl 1 Guardian research, your lvl 3 Guardians turn into lvl 1 Guardian support? What happens when that guild member has not researched Guardian at all?

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:53 pm

That is correct OTC. If they don't have any Guardian research then they will also be level 1 Guardians.

Bib123
Lancer

Postby Bib123 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:56 am

Well that's abit daft??? In fact it's rubbish??? What's the point in levelling your units??? I build defence in a defence village to send out to others to defend.. And defend my main village??? I might as well keep them all level 1? In the last role playing game I played they was level 3 regardless of where you sent them?? How daft is this game?????? Play mesh please explain yourself??

So all my defence villages are all level 3 troops but because most of the time my troops are at my main village which houses attack.. My defence troops are level 1?? Meh!!!

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:10 am

First no need to create an entire new post for this issue, we are having a nice dialogue here.

This is the way our system currently works. It is a design feature we will take suggestions on but has worked fairly well so far.

I would suggest you perhaps choose a village to house your attacks to be one with the full research points spent for those units.

Bib123
Lancer

Postby Bib123 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:54 am

I attack with attack troops and defend with defence troop?? Right??.. If I send an attack at a village the guy sometimes attack back?? I have defence there already but there not level 3??? The guy attacks me with level 3? He has the advantage already!!! Why would he attack my other villages.. He wants to attack the village I sent the attack from because he wants to knock me out so I don't send another attack.. Like my farms.. So I can't rebuild troops.. It doesn't make sense..

I'm not going to build level 3 lancers and sentry in my main attack village because where would my levels go in my attack troops?? My level of my attacks troops would have to be 1? Which makes my attack weak??

My alliance leader and most of my alliance thinks it stinks.. It means level 3 is a waste?? The only way to overcome this is to make all my villages defence so all my villages are level 3?? But then what would I do attack with my defence?

OckhamsRazor
Lancer

Postby OckhamsRazor » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:58 am

Orlor, I hear you on the system working as intended, but...well, it really could use a tweak in this regard - if nothing else from a believability standpoint. If I train a team of microbiologists in Philadelphia, they don't forget everything they know when they arrive in New York, you dig?

Bib123
Lancer

Postby Bib123 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:08 pm

If I learn to play football in England and go to America to play I still have the same skill!! I played trivian for over 2 years and a game before and they all had level 3 regardless.. No wonder my defence kept dying when defending others.. Because its level 1.. Meh!! attack troops are always going to be level 3.. Because I can't send them to a guild members village and let him us them to attack!!

Doesn't make sense

OckhamsRazor
Lancer

Postby OckhamsRazor » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:33 pm

Bib123 wrote:If I learn to play football in England and go to America to play I still have the same skill!! I played trivian for over 2 years and a game before and they all had level 3 regardless.. No wonder my defence kept dying when defending others.. Because its level 1.. Meh!! attack troops are always going to be level 3.. Because I can't send them to a guild members village and let him us them to attack!!

Doesn't make sense

I agree. Oh...I don't recommend learning English "football" and then showing up to play at an American "football" game. That would hurt :D

Return to “Strategy”