Catapult

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.

Do you think catapults could be usefull

Poll ended at Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:54 pm

Yes
13%
Maybe
No votes
No
25%
Yes but needs idea improvement
63%

Total votes: 8

Dewarrior
Knight

Catapult

Postby Dewarrior » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:52 pm

I think we need a new unit to keep the balance but add a new element to the game like catapults, here's my idea. I think a catapult would be great addition to the workshop. I think it should cost 200 wood, 200 clay, 150 iron but 6 population to build, but not available until a level 10 workshop, to keep it in balance have it travel the same speed as the ballista but attack armies and can ugrade to destroy cites.I think they should have a strong offense but a weak defense against army units especially melee units. I think also they should be researched like the other units as well. Also I think they should have defense bonus for being inside the city but this bonus should be tied into wall level the higher the wall the higher the bonus, this bonus should help inside the city on defense only while the unit is still got a weak attacking defense. This bonus should also not be available till a certain wall level.What do you guys think? Please share I want this idea to be a good one. Also please answer the above poll

Dewarrior
Knight

Postby Dewarrior » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:12 pm

I think also they should be researched like the other units as well

Dewarrior
Knight

Postby Dewarrior » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:34 pm

I think it should cost 200 wod, 200 clay ,150 iron but 6 population. I also think they should have a strong offense but a weak defense.

Dewarrior
Knight

Please guys

Postby Dewarrior » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:24 am

Please post what you guys think or are feeling bout this idea and answer the poll.

Dewarrior
Knight

Postby Dewarrior » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:38 am

I think we need a new unit to keep the balance but add a new element ta the game like catapults, here's my idea

Dewarrior
Knight

Postby Dewarrior » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:40 am

I think a catapult would be great addition to the workshop. I think it should cost 200 wood, 200 clay, 150 iron but 6 population to build, but not available until a level 10 workshop, to keep it in balance have it travel the same speed as the ballista and can attack army units like rams take down wall or ballista’s do buildings but I think they should have a strong offense but a weak defense against army units especially melee units. I think also they should be researched like the other units as well. Also I think they should have defense bonus for being inside the city but this bonus should be tied into wall level the higher the wall the higher the bonus, this bonus should help inside the city on defense only while the unit is still got a weak attacking defense. This bonus should also not be available till a certain wall level.

Dewarrior
Knight

Postby Dewarrior » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:45 am

What do you guys think? Please share I want this idea to be a good one. Also please answer the above poll

Dewarrior
Knight

Postby Dewarrior » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:33 pm

I know This is a long read sorry bout that, so what do you all think?

LegendSD
Lancer

Postby LegendSD » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:56 am

Sounds pretty much the same as a ballista, and all units get a wall bonus which goes up as the wall levels up, sorry not sure this would work.

Dewarrior
Knight

Postby Dewarrior » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:01 am

Balistas are used on building, this one attacks armie and destroys cities

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”