Valor suggestions

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
chrislima8@hotmail.com
Lancer

Postby chrislima8@hotmail.com » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:38 pm

Hello everyone! I think that this game (wich is great by the way) could use archers. If this game was really in history like if it actually existed it would have been placed during the medeival period. In the medieval periods archers were used alot to mostly defend their troops by taking out as much incoming enemy troops possible. That is my reason why I think that you should add in archers and it would be a great help to everybody!

chrislima8@hotmail.com
Lancer

Postby chrislima8@hotmail.com » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:42 pm

I also think that the warehous and the farm should get increased to a level 40 or 45.

Brakimoflegions
Lancer

Postby Brakimoflegions » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:42 am

Guys couple of things. I'm playing this game close to 1 year now and I got to say a few things:
1. As gold goes if you don't have the money don't buy it. I didn't buy coins once and yet I'm doing pretty good in world 6. My whole guild voted on not using gold unless given for free and were ranked 5.
2. The main objective of this game as a lot of others in this style is team work. If you are been beat down and your guild don't help switch guilds.

Brakimoflegions
Lancer

Postby Brakimoflegions » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:43 am

Now to improvements:
1. Zoom in out in main map and a world map that shows grids. We did our own spreadsheets but it will be nice not to leave the game every time I need a refrense.
3. M*** mail. I'm forewarding same mail to about 15-20 ppl each time and it can come up to 100+ mails a day. Most of them not inguild that I can use the forum.
4. More then 900 characters or 10 new lines.

SirSweetness
Lancer

Postby SirSweetness » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:20 pm

I'd like to be able to post reports to the forum. I'm not sure how hard it would be to make a BB-Code to link to a report #, but that would be useful as it wouldn't bugger up the forums and those who don't need to view further, won't have to follow the link.

HellJumper Nova
Knight

Postby HellJumper Nova » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:10 pm

Think need new troops . For example "Archers"
And for resources, let say your city near an "forest" should get an bonus for lumber. Mountains be iron bonus and near a lake or some water clay bonus.

They're my 2 cents

Terryven
Lancer

Postby Terryven » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:11 pm

I agree that wheel of fortune needs to change as you grow. Also on the guild forums you need a jump to end button as well as a jump to the beginning

Kerstman
Lancer

Postby Kerstman » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:14 pm

I don't know if suggestion get implemented faster if more ppl agree but I firmly agree with;
- Letting conquering troops stay in conquered city as support.
- Being able to use (some or all) support troops in a city.
- Being able to recall troops up to 90% of the traveltime, not just 15 min.
- Making the Wheel of Fortune more interesting, like +10% resource boost for a day...Or trade-in 5, 15 min speeds ups for 1 of an hour...
- A select all reports button, like the arrow down in selecting troops.
- A bigger inbox for reports or a filter for incomming based on type of reports you want to recieve. Or just one for all your 'attacks on support' reports instead of many.

Ooh and most of all; a fix so Valor doesn't crash every time I switch to another app.

Kerstman
Lancer

Postby Kerstman » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:28 pm

Almost forgot these;
- Being able to post reports or city status info in the forum. Including incoming attacks.
- A 'intercept' attack by scouts who can collect info on attack strength of incomming, if scouts survive can be based on amount of scouts in attackers troops. And uou can only use scouts from city under attack.
- A 'jump to city under attack' feature. Its hard to find wich is under attack when having 100's of cities.
- A sort option in the city overview, so only can sorted by; name, warehouse size, points, troop count/farm, scolars. Both incremental as decremental.

Sirboland
Knight

Postby Sirboland » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:20 pm

Valor needs to come out for Android! Gets annoying to wait for a wifi on my iPod to play it! Also no big changes but I don't like how in world 30 one guy has 7 cities while I have my city worth 2655 while I'm active. Stupid gold. And I would like a out of app communication app. And be able to talk to other player that aren't in ur world. Like I want to talk to guys I know in world 10.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”