Glitches

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Judgedreddd
Lancer

Glitches

Postby Judgedreddd » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:07 am

What's up with all the glitches. Everytime you guys update you make it worse.
Forums are temporally disabled, worlds missing, troops missing, over limit on population when you don't, missing posts and threads, The "oops, that shouldn't happen" message every other second.
I've lost four cities in the last hour because of the glitches. Makes it extremely difficult in planning attacks and or support. This is a awesome game. I love it but at times I just want to smash my phone because of the glitches

Bib123
Lancer

Postby Bib123 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:32 am

Yes very annoying.. I'm trying to bang out another scholar but can't because markets are down so now I'm half way through siege with no scholar.. No resources from other villages.... good thing our clan uses a chat based app otherwise we be messaging Ain't each other 24/7

DanielJ
Guardian

Postby DanielJ » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:08 am

They're doing their best to solve this. Be patient.
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:47 am

There was an issue that caused us to temporarily disable both the market and the guild forums.

They should be back up and running now.

Judgedreddd
Lancer

Postby Judgedreddd » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:35 am

So far with the update these problems have been fixed. Instill find that there is a ten second lag were you can do anything. And how about adding a delete all message option

Lordblackwolf1
Lancer

Postby Lordblackwolf1 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:42 am

Its just a load of bull. Some things have been fixed like invites but theres always a problem. Like i bought a scholarship were the hell is the scholar man. Nothing. it just keeps saying i need another scholarship im afraid to buy another scholarship. U never see games like angry birds and words with friends lag like this wats wroung this. I just wanna smash my phine sometimes

Mr. O
Scholar

Postby Mr. O » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:35 am

Angry birds doent require a server connection to work, and when there is a server connection problem, the user doesnt notice.
Words with Friends is a game that doesnt have as many open connections as Valor does. These forums have much less users than the actual game does and i believe that the forums had been previously over loaded with traffic.

I understand your fustration, but remember, you cant compare apples to oranges,as there is two very different mechanics at work for both games.
As for the smashing your phone, i really hope that you wouldnt do that, but i totally get what you are saying.
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Gilictic
Guardian

Postby Gilictic » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Looks like someone else need some scholarship explaining. For every scholar, you need to buy scholarships. 1 scholar/conquered city=1 scholarship. 2 scholar/conquered city=2 MORE scholarships. So you need a total of 3. As I calculated in another post, you need 465 scholarships by the time you get 30 cities.

Gilictic
Guardian

Postby Gilictic » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:01 pm

Oh, and the scholar is 50000 each resource, and doesn't come with the scholarships.

Oughayus
Lancer

Postby Oughayus » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:24 am

My reports keep replicating themselves. That makes it a little difficult to keep my inbox organized. Not sure what's causing the problem, but if I delete any of the copies, all copies of that report are deleted.

Return to “Questions”