Interaction

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
•Elfking•
Lancer

Interaction

Postby •Elfking• » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:13 pm

The interaction with the user in this game is nt very good. It is a great game but needs some tweaks! Here is how my usual day goes on Valor: I get on upgrade complete quests build troops and check guild. Then I decide to attack a city. But what do I do then? I have nothing to do while waiting. So I would like it f a chat room for each world was implemented. It could get players better known, make friends, and help guilds come together more and work together more. I also suggest and interaction in battles. All you do is send troops and they bring back resources. Make it so we have to have some kind of strategy in the game! Make battles interactive, so we ware the commander. Hope you like these! - •Elfking•

MisaoShijo
Lancer

Postby MisaoShijo » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:04 pm

maybe you have a poor guild i know my guild talks all the time...uses other social things to talk as well.

•Elfking•
Lancer

Postby •Elfking• » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:08 pm

Guilds can talk but if they set up a chat for guilds to talk it can e easier and more effiecitn. Right now we can only talk on the forums. They could maybe add a chat option on the forums.

Kidbarry
Lancer

Postby Kidbarry » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:52 pm

That or I agree with the battle thing. This game would even more fun with an animated battle.

Manaeus
Knight

Postby Manaeus » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:21 am

They are working on chat. Our guild chats on kakao or Qurki, but it's a pain because with each chat you have to leave Valor. Who would ever want to leave Valor!

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”