Library/ production scrolls

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Chomper941
Lancer

Library/ production scrolls

Postby Chomper941 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:15 pm

I think it would be a great idea to introduce a library to the game where you could research scrolls and stuff like increased iron production for 3 hours cost 40k each resource or like troop speed up reduce troop time by 30% just things along that line also you would be able to steal scrolls by attacking other city's but make it so not every time you attack you are able to steal one base it off the Same algorithm that you use to calculate luck I think this idea has alot if potential and needs alot of expanding I believe this solves a way to keep the game interesting longer like the academy you need certain building at certain levels and as you increase your library's lvl the different types of scrolls become avaible
What do you guys think

Joshuasky
Knight

Postby Joshuasky » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:02 pm

I like the idea but it needs some work on what the scrolls do. Why spend 40,000 iron to increase production on iron? Id like walk time decrease, recruit time decrease, and the like. P.s. Congrats on 300th suggestion :D

DanielJ
Guardian

Postby DanielJ » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:28 am

I don't like the idea at all. As Joshuasky said, why spend 40,000 iron to spend on iron??
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

khaleelu
Lancer

Postby khaleelu » Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:58 am

how about spending that many resources to get gold?

Chomper941
Lancer

Postby Chomper941 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:19 am

Thanks joshuasky like I stated it needs some expanding I've had some more time to really think about it and I think joshuasky has a point y spend resources to make resources but it makes sence to make scrolls that decrease walk times and stuff like that the gold is a good idea but not so much practical as the game we love needs to turn a profit to keep it running but scrolls that may temp or perment increase in defense or attack on certain troops like the beserks for example they have a 5,5 defense rating if there was a scroll that could increase that by 25 for 6-12 hours it would be worth the resources

Joshuasky
Knight

Postby Joshuasky » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:04 pm

Getting warmer.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”