Is there an online guide like the one in the game?

Discuss or develop strategies here!
SirSweetness
Lancer

Is there an online guide like the one in the game?

Postby SirSweetness » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:04 pm

I use the in-game "question mark" button for help and further info, but is there an online version that is accessible? Didn't know if there is spot that Playmesh goes into further detail with some information or if what is found in-game covers everything. I know there are some unwritten rules/etiquette around city capturing between different guilds and players joining guilds after an attack has commenced for protection, is there a place these are found? (I think I already know the answer to the last one, as some people will never follow etiquette, it probably depends on what player you are dealing with and if they know/respect guidelines that have been adopted some). Thanks!

HellJumper Nova
Knight

Postby HellJumper Nova » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:10 pm

I believe that the only details that I know of. But I won't put p*** them to make one. Have you check the PlayMesh site?

SirSweetness
Lancer

Postby SirSweetness » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:22 pm

Yes, they have a very small forum that you can ask questions, but the only thing I found was FAQ for new players. I'll post the question there too. Thanks.

HellJumper Nova
Knight

Postby HellJumper Nova » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:50 pm

No problem. Why I'm here

SirSweetness
Lancer

Postby SirSweetness » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:09 pm

I sent them the question, and he directed me to this forum. So I guess the answer is no... until someone creates one. It would be nice if they would at least publish the info from the in-game help and info section on the web. I'm not a big fan of reading all that on my iPhone. Oh well, we'll see what happens, this forum is still young.

HellJumper Nova
Knight

Postby HellJumper Nova » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:02 pm

I see. Sorry that wasn't much help.

sparticuz
Lancer

Valor Wiki

Postby sparticuz » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:30 pm

I created a wiki at wikia.com but it needs HEAVY population. I just created it an hour ago but spread the word and add whatever information you can!

http://valor.wikia.com/wiki/Valor_Wiki

Tim
Knight

Postby Tim » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:13 pm

This is awesome! Please everyone populate the wikipage!

FxEffekt
Knight

Postby FxEffekt » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:35 am

Great with a wiki, but...isnt the resourses earned each hour depending on the world speed. Now it looks like the stats in the wiki goes for the world speed 1.5 which is most populare the last worlds right? But in world 37 for example the world speed is 1.0 and we have lots less earning per hour. For example my lumbermill at lvl 22 have a rate at 1218/hour. And i guess at max lvl it will have a rate at 4000 each hour.
Compared to world 39 at the moment that have a world speed of 2.0, which should have like a maximum rate of 8000 each hour on max lvl. Am i right?

Return to “Strategy”