Attention quark and valorians

General topics and discussion on Valor.
LadyBlumpkin
Lancer

Postby LadyBlumpkin » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:24 pm

Please consider granting the additional 50 spots for a world that has been very dependent on team work and team players. To come to the end and have to choose the final 150 is an extremely difficult task for crowns and players, alike. Many contributed and put forth a tremendous effort to help their guilds and guild mates get to this point. Please allow as many possible to claim and be rewarded with a victory. Thank you!

TheRedDevil
Lancer

Postby TheRedDevil » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:14 pm

There's nothing I can add that has not already been said. I think the crowns had a huge challenge in 319 and made a tremendous efford for their guild and team mates. Putting them in a position to choose who gets rewarded and who not doesn't really seem fair... So pls grant the 50 extra slots! Thank you!

Nail80
Lancer

Postby Nail80 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:20 pm

Iv got to say w319 is one of the most competitive worlds Iv been in. It's been a great world where it's pushed us all and been a long one.
World is finally over and our alliance has won thus long drawn out fight and with that been said another 50 sports in winning conditions for this world would be a great boost as everyone who still stands in this world deserves to win, there's not 1 player that should be left out in my opinion cos of all the work put in from everyone there.
If possible plz add another 50 spots and well played to all that still stands there

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:24 pm

Congrats to everybody who got this far in the first legacy world!

The victory conditions for world 319 (3 guilds win) will remain as originally stated. The number of guilds/players that can win a particular world are set at the beginning and is not something that we change at the end.

Thank you for all of the feedback and perhaps we will make some tweaks to upcoming legacy worlds because of it.

Txlilangel
Lancer

Postby Txlilangel » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:32 pm

Quark please reconsider awarding another 50 spots for 319. All the remaining guilds have fought a long hard battle to get where we are today against tough opponents. When you have fought beside each other you develop a friendship of honor. To make us battle it out or simply not end the world is unjust. Please reconsider your stance. Thank you.

Ahotmess
Lancer

Postby Ahotmess » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:39 pm

Orlor that's the point of this post... Your win conditions for THIS world are not up to par. Other legacy worlds do just fine with 150. W319 is DIFFERENT because of the amount of actual players that jumped. We didn't get bogged down with Lord###### players. We got actual fighters. Then QUARK messed up told us one thing and apparently someone screwed up the coding bc the regeneration we were supposively allowed we did not get. And Quark said... "OOPS" how about instead of just admitted an error happened you do something for the people who help keep your paychecks flowing properly. It's not hard for Quark to say... "hey we messed up on 319 so as a compromise to keep our veteran players happy we are adding an additional 50 spots for te winners circle." Quark is choosing not to why? Because the win conditions were stated at the beginning of the world? Well at the beginning of the world we were told we'd have 1 regeneration too... But guess what things CHANGE! But it seems they only change when Quark messes up on something not when Quark wants to keep their CUSTOMERS SATISFIED!

Dilrast
Lancer

Postby Dilrast » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:57 pm

Dear employees of Quark Games and dear Valorians,

I also would like to comment on this request. First of all I have to say that I totally agree with the previous comments and statements. The first LEGACY WORLD finally opened up a great chance for the Valorians who missed this type of worlds. Many big names in the history of Valor met together in W319! Some players who lost their connection to Valor came back to the game because of this innovation. At this point I would like to express my thanks to Quark Games!

Players jumped into this Legacy World with the knowledge to have a respawn, but as we all know this aspect has been deleted suddenly after a short time. With this message, the climate in the world changed promptly! This news came unexpectedly and quickly, but the players had to accept it.

There were large and not easy fights. Many players were on the verge of losing their last city, but they came back and fought until that day.

I have played many worlds, but this world can´t be compared with any of the other worlds. The fighting was intense, the diplomacy for the crowns wasn´t easy, yet we have made it to this point.

I would like to support the wish for further 50 spots for the winners since 150 spots for a world like W319 are not enough. For the future I would appeal you to establish the number 200 for the winner of Legacy World, because 150 are not enough for all the players who have invested so much time in Legacy Worlds and have fought so hard.

Respectfully.

Dilrast

DarkRahl
Lancer

Postby DarkRahl » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:47 pm

Orlor you already know my stance as we've 1:1 about this already.
But I totally agree with all comments here. I think promoting great team play and honour within a game where these things are on the decline is something that should be taken into account. Forcing a great group of ppl to war after all we've shared seems to me to promote a more devious style of play.
I know you think you'll be opening up a can of worms if this is granted. But this world is different because it was the first legacy and attracted every strong active to it. We had all slots filled with players. No fake players. With every rule, there must be 1 exception. Allow us this 1 exception.
Having said that, quark reine supreme in the game they developed. Lead by example guys.

Founder of UTD
DarkRahl

Kingaddis
Knight

Postby Kingaddis » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:49 pm

A lot has been said above which I agree totally, W319 is not like any other legacy that opened later, I've seen the stats of other legacies and quite surprised that they are so weak compared to W319! There is unlikely to be another W319 for a long time so quark, for once, show some appreciation to those that played longer than most quark staff. The amount of gold spent trumps any other legacy. 50 spots is not much to keep your paying customer happy.
Started - Urban decay W14
Current - Ominous W504

Ladylizzie777
Lancer

W319

Postby Ladylizzie777 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:11 pm

I'll add my two cents... W319 was not as Quark originallly presented to all of us who jumped so eagerly back to old world gaming.. Let's start with the fact that once capped .. A player could NOT regenerate in this world and yet the world rules stated regeneration.. The rules were changed and we had already started the world..so.. Let this be the special circumstances world.. Give 50 more spaces .. We and our allies have fought hard not to be capped out by a quirk from Quark..I think this would be a fair solution to a very difficult world that Quark unwittingly created.

Return to “General”