Attention quark and valorians

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Zeus131
Lancer

Postby Zeus131 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:17 pm

I believe it's no biggie for extra 50 spots this world will then be over and free space up on servers otherwise i will have to fight warpigs (not just me) and I KNOW they will not just lay down. This world could drag on for months !!!

Pendragon675
Lancer

Postby Pendragon675 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:43 am

For possibly the first time in 3+ years I agree with zeus131!
319 was a prototype for new legacy worlds and as already stated has got exceptions with the world rules in the inability to regenerate. Purely as a % of winners to joiners this world is out of sync with the current normal legacy and this should be rectified. It's not a big ask after all, and if all of world 319 want this, which they do, surely the old adage 'the customer is always right' applies.

If this request is granted and 319 closes then this helps with your desire to close worlds for service stability and also means players will join new worlds and a surge in coin expenditure would be expected.

mbsjoka
Lancer

Postby mbsjoka » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:51 am

I'd like to ask quark on behalf of all winning alliance of W319 to grant an additional 50 spots for the winners as it'll be only fair seing that this alliance has been going on from the very beginning of this world. Lots of gold, sweat and blood has been wasted to get to this stage and as the guilds were fightingh really tightly together it'll be very dissapointing to one of them having to end this world with nothing where they've put as much efforts towards conquering as the other ones so please quark, as u said yourself-W319 is very exceptional and that condition should be reconsidered as the right decission will make us all play another-as amazing world where we can fight alongside together again.

Es4603
Lancer

Postby Es4603 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:57 pm

Please give us 50 more spots so we can finish this world and move on!

Aethlstan
Guardian

Postby Aethlstan » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:44 pm

guys...guys....quark doesnt care. save your breath

Ahotmess
Lancer

Postby Ahotmess » Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:31 pm

Aethlstan wrote:guys...guys....quark doesnt care. save your breath

That's pretty evident. But this won't go away... And we won't be quiet. Quark may not care but they will hear about it until the cows come home. They screwed up on W319... They need to give a little on this. They will hear about it on FB, in the iTunes Store reviews, in this forum, and in tech support tickets... THIS WILL NOT GO AWAY. Quark needs to listen to it's (as described on their FB page) "most loyal user base". Because when that user base gets sick of Quark not listening there are plenty of other war games out there that we can play. WE WANT OUR EXTRA 50 SPOTS!!!!!

BigZEUS
Knight

Postby BigZEUS » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:32 am

Its not going to happen guys :( as i said in my earlyr post. If they give you guys the extra 50 then everyone will be at it, then complaining that yous got it and they didnt. People have been in this situation befor, including myself. Everyone knows the winning conditions tho.
My suggestions to you guys is go by points, top points get the 3 guild spots. Or all crowns and ranks drop to make some spots free. Or go by KSA/KSD.
I dont meen any disrepect by this message everyone, just telling you how i see it if yous cant get the 50.

With repect
BigZEUS

Good luck.

Yazapap
Lancer

Postby Yazapap » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:28 am

Hey Quark, I'm fully addicted to Valor, so I'll live through this, but I know at least two hard core veteran players that threw in the towel, gave us all their cities and deleted Valor. On other awesome crown is thinking of doing the same. It's because 319 is forcing allies to turn against each other. You will lose a lot of dedicated players by not giving us another 50 spots. Please reconsider. Thanks, Yaza

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:07 am

BigZEUS wrote:Its not going to happen guys :( as i said in my earlyr post. If they give you guys the extra 50 then everyone will be at it, then complaining that yous got it and they didnt. People have been in this situation befor, including myself. Everyone knows the winning conditions tho.
My suggestions to you guys is go by points, top points get the 3 guild spots. Or all crowns and ranks drop to make some spots free. Or go by KSA/KSD.
I dont meen any disrepect by this message everyone, just telling you how i see it if yous cant get the 50.

With repect
BigZEUS

Good luck.

Sorry about this, but BZ is completely true. You'll have to do the work by yourself, Quark will never give you these spots, not even to make me wrong...

LyraLyrae
Lancer

It doesn't have to start a precedence

Postby LyraLyrae » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:46 pm

Allowing the extra 50 spots seems a win/win situation to me. Quark goofed on world 319 by saying it would be a one restart world and then having to backtrack. Allowing the rule shift would show under those circumstances, would show they are willing to work with players when they make a mistake.

Return to “General”