Guild master

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Huntyoudown

Guild master

Postby Huntyoudown » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:13 pm

Is there a way to tell how many times someone has been voted for?

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:55 pm

Kwreak wrote:Is there a way to tell how many times someone has been voted for?

There is not. A person doesn't get into the Guildmasters just because they get nominated the most. That would just encourage people to spam vote for others.

There are multiple factors that go into who is chosen including the "why" portion of the nomination form.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:20 pm

Orlor wrote:There is not. A person doesn't get into the Guildmasters just because they get nominated the most. That would just encourage people to spam vote for others.

There are multiple factors that go into who is chosen including the "why" portion of the nomination form.

So those of you requesting everyone to "vote with your alts" and canvassing everyone you've ever met for nominations may be out of luck.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

Asphaltman
Lancer

Postby Asphaltman » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:14 pm

Im thinking i may have had a few to many when i submitted mine. Please overlook the language 👍

SirBlazeALot420
Knight

Postby SirBlazeALot420 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:39 am

My vote has never appeared in my notification box. Is this because I requested the election or just a glitch? I sent in a ticket. Alt's will vote for sure. The player posting the votes has to list there player name. There titles can be seen and I am sure nomination from players with over 100 titles will help filter out alt's. One fact is that the most active players stand out. We may not all use this forum cause Kakao rooms consume so much time. We have allied, killed, know their names!

lordJecco
Lancer

Postby lordJecco » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:05 am

Is there a way to see who is nominated, and where can I find a list of current Guildmasters?

cattiebrie
Knight

Postby cattiebrie » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:33 pm

My ability to vote just disappeared! But I wanted to submit this for my vote.................I nominominate her as guild master because She's on every world I've ever played. And when I ask for resources she makes me spin a stupid wheel that takes forever to stop and then sends me every single resource but the one I want. And in small enough increments where they do me no good if my city is over 5k. And to top it all off after the first week of a world she tells me to rest while she prepares more quests for me. That never come. I've said it before I know. But if I rested as long as she told me to I would never ascend to the greatness she keeps telling me I could become..

cattiebrie
Knight

Postby cattiebrie » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:33 pm

I meant to vote for auroras by the way. Lol

Superior1

Postby Superior1 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:50 pm

Haha Catt, awesome!

Meiwyn
Lancer

Postby Meiwyn » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:44 am

I am actually annoyed by what I've heard about this guildmaster nomination and process. The idea of nominations with the content of what is said is fine though it does favour those with the gift of the gab. I nominated someone who has been a co-crown of mine in many worlds and is loved by nearly all who join the guilds.
The problem with the process is the guildmasters control. There are some guildmasters who have my respect but there are some who do not.
They did not have such a process when they became guildmasters.
The problem is that a guildmaster can put forward "evidence" against another out if context and without a right of reply. When a section of kakao correspondence is used out of context to lead to a veto this is an issue.
It is destroying any faith I may have had in the integrity of the guildmaster system and in any guildmaster who would carry a grudge like that.
I have been told my nomination was vetoed because of that conversation. I find this a miscarriage of any justice.
Context is important and "evidence" is easily biased.

Return to “General”