General topics and discussion on Valor.
Crusader6
Knight

Postby Crusader6 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:37 am

Double Hits

Support Chaos

Nerd Farm/Negative Scholarships

Ghosting

These need to go, as right now all the game is about is how much money you can spend and how much time you can be online.

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:19 am

SirBlazeALot420 wrote:Yes this might be true due to Champions game getting so much attention. Is anyone that is any good at valor playing that game? I have heard no one speek of it at all

Lol I've downloaded it to see the Quark new jewel that require all their attention... Unfortunately I only have an iPhone4, unable to open the app (not supported). Maybe they directly sort players by their device richeness? ;-P

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:21 am

Crusader6 wrote:Double Hits

Support Chaos

Nerd Farm/Negative Scholarships

Ghosting

These need to go, as right now all the game is about is how much money you can spend and how much time you can be online.

What do you mean by "double hit" and "ghosting"...

Double hit is the glicht that make some attacks being multiplicated? In this case I wouldn't put it here but in the big bug/glitch section; this isn't an exploit...

But ghosting?

TheRockstar
Lancer

Postby TheRockstar » Fri May 30, 2014 1:55 pm

Agree in the scholar farming and you forgot ghosting. Alts will not go away. The game has changed over the past few years and if you want to keep up you need to adapt to the new style of play. It costs quark next to nothing because spenders will still spend. And if you delete non-HD then any player can still have multiple accounts with multiple devices. You just have to learn to adapt.

Ghosting is another issue and I'm afraid it's ruining the game. Definitely making it less fun when you consistently wake up to lost cities. Set alarms, still doesn't help. No one wants to deal with incoming an hour out at 4am. It's a part of the game, but it's slowly becoming "the game" depending on what guild you're up against. Ghosting needs to go. Valors not a game intended to be played while you're sleeping.

Agree with capping the max amt of negative ships like Blaze said.

Outside of ghosting, the only thing that Quark desperately needs to address is the time lags and time changes mid walk. Can't snipe or anything because the time shifts 17 times before LT and there's at least a 3-5 sec lag on most attacks/supports. This needs to be fixed.

Return to “General”