Guild World 10 Info

General topics and discussion on Valor.
SirBlazeALot420
Knight

Postby SirBlazeALot420 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:24 am

One note on the upcoming change of GW10 to a 500 player limit.... That will allow one guild to control the world from the start. If you have 4-5 worlds won there is no chance for any single guild to win. You can make all the alliances, use glitches, and spend tons of gold. You will not be able to out last the number of active players. As I played with both sides and helped Core and AC win worlds to get there players here. Both used the glitches to get here so why complain when they are used on you in return. It is not a glitch it is part of basic strategy. If you want to put forth the effort to make them work for you go for it! Don't try to have the game changed because you are not on the winning side this time.

True game problems
- use of double attack glitch
- jail breaking devices to have 20-30 alts
- using other programs to auto farm and defend

These have been addressed and some were used by many in the past. Some in GW8 and who won that world?

SirBlazeALot420
Knight

Postby SirBlazeALot420 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:34 am

Many player didn't jump into this world assuming a loss from the start. A sullution to this is to have all players that are on GW player roster to auto jump after 24 hours of world start.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:58 am

SirBlazeALot420 wrote:Many player didn't jump into this world assuming a loss from the start. A sullution to this is to have all players that are on GW player roster to auto jump after 24 hours of world start.

Do you seriously think auto jumping players is an option? Looks to me like you just want more farms so you don't have to spend as much money to buy that medal ;)
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

jgtupac
Lancer

Postby jgtupac » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:02 pm

It's simple really, it all falls down on Quark. If the glitches/exploits are around is because they are too lazy to clean the code off. Until then we can whine and complain a century, it won't change anything. That pledge from GMs is worth nothing, people will still use them because they are THERE. Quark, wake up!!

SirBlazeALot420
Knight

Postby SirBlazeALot420 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:28 pm

Auto jumping players would not equal more farms for me or anyone player in general. Bottom line is all players were listed on the player roster so all should jump using one ticket. How that player plays the world is up to them. I recived a player list of players that would be playing GW9 and quark didn't fill the player list into the board of play. If a list of players is compiled for an exucive world then all players should be on the board that were listed. That made the world turn out the way it did! It is basic math. That would have supplied more barbs, farms, and player turn out. We all want a more competitive fare playing field. So fill the world with players on spawn just like Lord2367588 cities.

Bottom line is that the game we were all promised and many paid to play was not delivered.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:35 pm

SirBlazeALot420 wrote:Auto jumping players would not equal more farms for me or anyone player in general. Bottom line is all players were listed on the player roster so all should jump using one ticket. How that player plays the world is up to them. I recived a player list of players that would be playing GW9 and quark didn't fill the player list into the board of play. If a list of players is compiled for an exucive world then all players should be on the board that were listed. That made the world turn out the way it did! It is basic math. That would have supplied more barbs, farms, and player turn out. We all want a more competitive fare playing field. So fill the world with players on spawn just like Lord2367588 cities.

Bottom line is that the game we were all promised and many paid to play was not delivered.

I see you are coming to the realization of what's in store for you in future worlds, you just have taken a different path to reach that conclusion. As I said, every course of action has consequences. In the words of many that are fine exploiting glitches, deal with it. I just hope you didn't pay as much for your win as Titz, Hagless, Joe, and others - LOL
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader

Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

Aurel112233
Lancer

Postby Aurel112233 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:56 pm

Glitches have ways to be beaten as well. Ghosts can be popped and false reports for medic scout. It isn't like you are hopeless and will lose from these. They are part of game until quark fixes just like chaos used to be. Sore losers will always find something to cry about or excuses made. Just shut up and let's play!

Sincerely - aury

Aurel112233
Lancer

Postby Aurel112233 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:01 pm

Example of using glitch then crying over it is gw7. Our enemies used the permanent chaos glitch and until we started to use it they were fine with the glitch. After we started using a few of them got upset about it and asked the world not use it..... Was ok til they had taste of own medicine. And quark was told of glitch and yet again just ignored. Adapt and play.

Sincerely - Aury , again

SirBlazeALot420
Knight

Postby SirBlazeALot420 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:09 pm

I bought the same gold package twice on accident. Sent in a ticket in for a refund and got no responce. Wrote back and said I would go ahead and use it. Closed ticket.

We need something done cause playing in worlds only half filled is not what we as players were promised. It is a simple lack of responce to players concerns over time. We all want the game that was promised delivered. All players that got to GW spent a lot of time to get here. Time is more valuable then money. As you need players to even have the game in the first place. Endless problems with no resolution will end the game before exploration will.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:06 pm

SirBlazeALot420 wrote:I bought the same gold package twice on accident. Sent in a ticket in for a refund and got no responce. Wrote back and said I would go ahead and use it. Closed ticket.

I actually see that ticket was responded to the same day you sent it in. All support tickets receive a response usually within 24 hours if during the work week.

As a few people have mentioned the GM's did bring up the various bugs/issues that have been discussed here. Unfortunately I don't have any further info on when those will be resolved.

Rest assured though I am taking note of all the feedback here and in Kakao. As soon as I do have some confirmed info on those I will be sure to update everybody.

I am glad to see this has been a (mostly) civil back and forth so lets please keep it that way.

Return to “General”