Guild World 10 Info

General topics and discussion on Valor.
LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:41 pm

runatme wrote:Still stands I'm happy to see exploits fixed ..
I just don't like fire falls disrespectful attitude every guild in legacy using them which from what I have seen is every top guild ..
These exploits have been used for years In most if not all worlds there not new and there easily beaten ..

Good idea to make new worlds that they can't be used ..
Bad idea is to crap on everyone currently playing worlds just because he has been out of the loop and preferred the playing style from 3 years ago ..

Just because you keep saying it, doesn't mean it's true. As you pointed out earlier in the thread, you personally may have been attacked more when you were away because of your timezone. The difference between 2-3 years ago and now is it has become the preferred method of attack. Moreover, in old worlds, many attackers faced 2-3 day scholar walk times. With walks times like that, there was really no chance of catching someone sleeping. I'm sorry you don't like that fact, but it doesn't change it.

runatme wrote:Haha

The best part about this is I told you that when you went to the new worlds you wouldn't be able to keep up ..
And here we are your blaming everything but yourself because you couldn't win ..

The point I'm making is these "tactics" haven't been getting worse there the exact same ones used when legacy worlds started ..

Sorry, I won the very first TBS world I actually played (which is how I got a ticket to GW9). So try again. As far as GW9 goes - pretty easy to see who was going to win from the outset, assuming one could count beyond ones fingers and toes.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

Infusion
Knight

Postby Infusion » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:59 pm

I would disagree with numbers winning a world. I have faced a 69 guild alliance vs 2 before and have overcome those odds. So its not about about that which had 1 side win in GW9.

The ones who were willing to use tactics which are seen as exploits of the games code vs those who refused to use them would be the difference.

With the major barb flip in GW9. More than 25% of one side just dropped out.

Inactives... Drives Guild leaders nutz. Cant attack them without a rebellion from within... And if you leave them be... They just build a nice city for the enemy. Usually in the heart of your defensive zone.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:34 am

Infusion wrote:I would disagree with numbers winning a world. I have faced a 69 guild alliance vs 2 before and have overcome those odds. So its not about about that which had 1 side win in GW9.

The ones who were willing to use tactics which are seen as exploits of the games code vs those who refused to use them would be the difference.

With the major barb flip in GW9. More than 25% of one side just dropped out.

Inactives... Drives Guild leaders nutz. Cant attack them without a rebellion from within... And if you leave them be... They just build a nice city for the enemy. Usually in the heart of your defensive zone.

Although Stalin once said, “Quantity has a quality all its own.”, my intention wasn't to imply that was the reason they won. I probably should have added "especially when the side that is outnumbered isn't willing to sink to the depths of their opponents".

Ayses
Lancer

Postby Ayses » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:36 pm

Stalin also said “Education is a weapon, whose effect depends on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed.”
Guilds using the exploits have simply educated themselves on what the game has to offer and are using that knowledge to win. “History has shown there are no invincible armies.” - Stalin Other guilds can still win, even without using the exploits mentioned. Instead of arguing randomly on the forums just use what skill you have and use it to your advantage put together a strong guild to face off against guilds. The solution may be simpler than people think.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:34 am

Ayses wrote:Stalin also said “Education is a weapon, whose effect depends on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed.”
Guilds using the exploits have simply educated themselves on what the game has to offer and are using that knowledge to win. “History has shown there are no invincible armies.” - Stalin Other guilds can still win, even without using the exploits mentioned. Instead of arguing randomly on the forums just use what skill you have and use it to your advantage put together a strong guild to face off against guilds. The solution may be simpler than people think.

Yet another person trying to pass these tactics off as skill. I'd rather spend my time playing against honorable opponents than one such as yourself. For those of you that don't know, "Ayses" is really Jodamann, which is actually just one of the many alts of Joe657...

Ayses
Lancer

Postby Ayses » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:47 pm

Lol I'm not Joe

Ayses
Lancer

Postby Ayses » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:56 pm

Get your facts right before saying I'm someone else, if you even asked someone else like collinzthegreat for example they would even back me up that im not Joe and I'm actually a very honourable player both in game and outside of it.

Infusion
Knight

Postby Infusion » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:00 pm

Ayses wrote:Stalin also said “Education is a weapon, whose effect depends on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed.”

Your missing the point... I do know more exploits and how to use all the exploits ...

Players who are new to this game... Dont stay...
Players which find using "exploits" cheating are leaving. Game is dying due to this use.
Point made. Facts are backing it up. Arguement over.

Now to make it so players "who dont want to cheat". Can still enjoy the game... Clean world... The rest of you cheaters. Stay the "F" out. Stop being being stupid in not recognizing the facts... Keep arguing all you want. But stay the "F" out of the clean worlds and everyone is happy.

Ayses
Lancer

Postby Ayses » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:08 am

I'm not missing the point at all, I'm simply suggest another alternate method of action.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:28 am

Ayses wrote:Get your facts right before saying I'm someone else, if you even asked someone else like collinzthegreat for example they would even back me up that im not Joe and I'm actually a very honourable player both in game and outside of it.

My mistake. I should clarify - Joe657 used the Jodamann account as his alt (or vice versa). You have been transferred the Jodamann account and renamed it to Ayses.

Return to “General”