Titan Worlds

General topics and discussion on Valor.
TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:57 pm

Definitely something to be thought about. There are other world types that should make a comeback too, like speed and lone wolves. Just in the future, don't have people pay money to enter a no money world... seems counter-intuitive.
It is better to die fighting then live bowing down.

Valor Veteran: Started W31
IGN: Deathhawk01392
Kakao ID: Deathhawk01392

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:33 am

TheHeartlessKiller wrote:Just in the future, don't have people pay money to enter a no money world... seems counter-intuitive.

No offense, but what's counter-intuitive about paying the bills? Quark incurs costs to run any game, and if we would like to see Titans on a regular basis, offering them free of charge is unrealistic. And before some bright eyed MBA candidate brings up loss leader pricing, this isn't like McDonalds offering a free apple pie with every combo meal purchased; if Titan were a regular, free of charge offering, many people would play them almost exclusively.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

SirBlazeALot420
Knight

Postby SirBlazeALot420 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:34 am

I love the apple pie referance! As I was busy in other worlds and didn't get to play Titan I would also like a chance at it. Myself being one of the hated epic gold spenders would enjoy a world without gold. I would be more than happy to pay for the ticket to help feed baby Quarks but we need the world opened first. All the data is there... You just need to push the button! I am told the title looks the same as the one you recive for a 1k??

Huntyoudown

Postby Huntyoudown » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:53 pm

Benfrom300 wrote:This will be a thread to share your feelings about titan worlds.

In my opinion, we got a taste of one of the most epic world types that has ever been released, and we need to have them more often. it has been far too long since the last one closed, and i feel opening these epic worlds more often would spark interest in some of the players that have left valor recently(part of me feels that in a world where the currently known exploits wont have as much effect on game-play, players will have more fun).

this thread is, in no way, a place for people to complain about game issues, please use other threads for that. i would like to see how the rest of the Valor community feels about this, as i personally, would like to play another titan world soon.

please speak your mind, and keep it clean.

-Ben

Still on about is ben ;)

Huntyoudown

Postby Huntyoudown » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:54 pm

LordFirefall wrote:No offense, but what's counter-intuitive about paying the bills? Quark incurs costs to run any game, and if we would like to see Titans on a regular basis, offering them free of charge is unrealistic. And before some bright eyed MBA candidate brings up loss leader pricing, this isn't like McDonalds offering a free apple pie with every combo meal purchased; if Titan were a regular, free of charge offering, many people would play them almost exclusively.

Mcdonalds give free pies?
How have I never heard of this... They definitely owe me some free pies

ChrisKross
Lancer

Postby ChrisKross » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:38 pm

what a joke. I know players who drop a thousand dollars every world they play yet quark is still worried about money money money. Sad that they don't care at all about the people who play. Fix barb popping!! It's getting ridiculous. Go check out lolli in 463. I'm sure you guys receive a ton of income make a non gold world. It would be nice. Sheesh 😡

Zygma
Lancer

Postby Zygma » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:32 pm

yes as one of the few winners of first ever and only Titan World, i would like to play that world again.. as i've said you need to innovate guys.. all other big companies offer new products, new lines, new features.. i played for almost 2 years but after Titan i felt bored playing regular world.. i waited for a new type of world to open but nothing came.. oh well, there was lonewolf which i think is a disaster lolzzz.. until now it is still open i guess!

please bring back Titan Tournament Style.. could be a yearly thing start from Jan and final will be in Dec.. and it should be special so only players who went thru regular worlds and qualified can play so they have something to aim for!..

Sabbo371
Lancer

Postby Sabbo371 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:19 pm

Hi all,
Titan world was a great fast paced game and I think many would love to see it back.
It also gives players a greater choice of game length or time commitment.
Personally I struggle to play the length of time a Legacy game can take and 1k worlds are great. But Titan took our game to a new level.
Let's get it back on the menu please.
Sabbo371

Ahotmess
Lancer

Postby Ahotmess » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:03 pm

I would love to try a Titan world. I too was busy in 319 during the last one. Never been big on using gold anyway so it would be nice if my enemy didn't have that option for once.

Ben... Firefall... Good you see you both again!!!!! :)

Dawarmonger
Lancer

Just seen this :/

Postby Dawarmonger » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:29 am

ChrisKross wrote:what a joke. I know players who drop a thousand dollars every world they play yet quark is still worried about money money money. Sad that they don't care at all about the people who play. Fix barb popping!! It's getting ridiculous. Go check out lolli in 463. I'm sure you guys receive a ton of income make a non gold world. It would be nice. Sheesh 😡

Sorry just seen this kris... If you wanna change your mind about backing out of our head to head battle in January... We won't pop any barbs and will be happy to abide by any other rules you wanna make up...

Lolli only ever used strategies that were used against us... We never complained or whined about it, we adjusted our play and moved on.

I'm sure you know where to find me if ya wanna accept the challenge.

DaWar

Return to “General”