Titan Worlds

General topics and discussion on Valor.
ChrisKross
Lancer

Postby ChrisKross » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:11 am

I apologize for going off topic in my last comment, I was heated at the moment But I think I speak for the people when I say GIVE US ANOTHER TITAN WORLD!

Jacker26
Lancer

Postby Jacker26 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:22 am

Totally missed these. Retirement from w108-w466. I come back and nothing but stupid 1k worlds......a workd woth no gold. Sounds like a dream. I don't see why we can't have one like every 25th world or so. Make it fair to the masses occasionally lol. I buy and spend gold but would live the opportunity to win without it. Maybe a world with no conquer able barbs too. If you want a city, take it from a player. New barb hunter tactic is annoying and not how the game was originally

Redrum101
Lancer

Postby Redrum101 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:15 pm

We currently have a petition going on to bring back Titan worlds every 25 worlds. We have a kakao room with 1k people that are willing to drop into standard worlds and not spend gold until our demand is met. We will also not build in these worlds which will therefore mess up GW's. Olor, please read this.

DarkDestiny
Lancer

Postby DarkDestiny » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:02 pm

Greetings Valorians!
(Always funny I love that intro)

I was in that "Petition" room and indeed there was around 900 players from Valor in that Kakao room. It seemed though that most were randomly invited and re-invited as was I annoyingly several times over the course of a few days lol. Eventually I signed the petition so I could leave the room peacefully... I agree that there was a strong sentiment towards reintroducing a Titan world again. I purchased a ticket for the last one but never entered due to real life commitments, but by all accounts I missed a great time.

In that room, rumors circulated on Kakao etc that Quark was sold or closing etc and key Quark employees had moved on to pastures new, all very unsettling and not what purpose whomever opened the room intended it for.

Best Regards

Darkdestiny
Co-Crown Dawg Pound
Formerly Co-Crown DTA Death to All, Myrmidons.

KingHelix
Lancer

Postby KingHelix » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:20 am

Of All said above, are we going to see the Titan world again?

LRDVOSSLER
Lancer

Postby LRDVOSSLER » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:36 pm

I don't think there's enough variety in terms of worlds. I think the 5k's were good for beginners (got to keep new blood coming in) the 1k's are the bread and butter of Valor, 10k's are our legacy and there should be more different worlds like Titan and speed world etc. I also think that the 'competition' building in game should be used as it was once briefly just to make the in game experience more fun and challenging.

Return to “General”