New Title Proposal

General topics and discussion on Valor.
LRDVOSSLER
Lancer

Postby LRDVOSSLER » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:47 pm

I think we can agree that money will never be an issue with how much is spent on here. Yes gold spenders should be recognised and awarded-they help keep Valor going. On the flip side I think there should equally be more 'prestigious' badges that can be achievable by players who are not in a position to spend the quantity that others can afford or just simply cannot justify it. Even some of the original badges can only be attained by spending gold. With that I think the medal page should be re-vamped. You can only see how to acquire a medal or the next tier by actually earning one. This would make it more clear to new players, earning medals is part of the fun of Valor and is something everyone should have a chance at earning.

Benfrom300
Guardian

Postby Benfrom300 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:00 pm

LRDVOSSLER wrote:I think we can agree that money will never be an issue with how much is spent on here. Yes gold spenders should be recognised and awarded-they help keep Valor going. On the flip side I think there should equally be more 'prestigious' badges that can be achievable by players who are not in a position to spend the quantity that others can afford or just simply cannot justify it. Even some of the original badges can only be attained by spending gold. With that I think the medal page should be re-vamped. You can only see how to acquire a medal or the next tier by actually earning one. This would make it more clear to new players, earning medals is part of the fun of Valor and is something everyone should have a chance at earning.

there are no badges that require gold to earn. if you're referring to things like gold decapolis, it can easily be earned if you're active enough.
Guts and Glory Founder
Game name: Achil1es
Kakao ID: iambenfrom300

Huntyoudown

Postby Huntyoudown » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:31 pm

LordFirefall wrote:I think that's an excellent idea. Make the picture a fool/joker/jester and use these levels:
$500 - wood
$1000 - bronze
$5000 - silver
$10000 - gold
$25000 - bloodstone

lol at your choice of pictures.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:21 pm

Huntyoudown wrote:lol at your choice of pictures.

I thought it was totally appropriate ;)
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

TheGriffin
Lancer

Postby TheGriffin » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:28 am

LRDVOSSLER wrote:I think we can agree that money will never be an issue with how much is spent on here. Yes gold spenders should be recognised and awarded-they help keep Valor going. On the flip side I think there should equally be more 'prestigious' badges that can be achievable by players who are not in a position to spend the quantity that others can afford or just simply cannot justify it. Even some of the original badges can only be attained by spending gold. With that I think the medal page should be re-vamped. You can only see how to acquire a medal or the next tier by actually earning one. This would make it more clear to new players, earning medals is part of the fun of Valor and is something everyone should have a chance at earning.

Yes the badges need to revamped and an explanation shown as to how you earn the badge (even if it is the basic badge). Also agree with the badge for gold spenders, and the joker idea is lovely.

Maybe Valor should bring back the competitions and give badges to those who win competitions in worlds.

Return to “General”