World 458

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Fl1es
Lancer

Postby Fl1es » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:15 am

Well done to everyone who won 485. We were so good and organised they thought we were cheating

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:12 am

There's 120+ winless worlds out there that people spent gold on. By your reasoning, they should be refunded their money as well. As far as folks who can't access the forum, I'd send in a support ticket. The forums haven't seen much use over the last six months and Quark may not be checking whatever validation routine there is for new posters.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

Catzillla
Lancer

Postby Catzillla » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:32 am

I believe Runatme's question has been answered by KingAddis already throwing out accusations about w504. This will be the new way to play Valor - if you lose just throw baseless accusations and Quark/MZ will invalidate the win.

runatme
Knight

Postby runatme » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:36 pm

LordFirefall wrote:There's 120+ winless worlds out there that people spent gold on. By your reasoning, they should be refunded their money as well. As far as folks who can't access the forum, I'd send in a support ticket. The forums haven't seen much use over the last six months and Quark may not be checking whatever validation routine there is for new posters.

That was the case back then yes but now what keeps Most of the players around is the ability to win worlds This is a competitive game played by competitive people you take away the ability to win worlds and watch the player base drop away ..

Benfrom300
Guardian

Postby Benfrom300 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:22 pm

i like cake
Guts and Glory Founder
Game name: Achil1es
Kakao ID: iambenfrom300

Benfrom300
Guardian

Postby Benfrom300 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:31 pm

no one kills a thread like i do :D
Guts and Glory Founder

Game name: Achil1es

Kakao ID: iambenfrom300

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:05 pm

You all have certainly drank the kool aid Kloc has been pouring out. The only thing I have to apologize for is the small attack of dyslexia. I'm certainly not running the company, but I've played for a long time and I've witnessed others that have used a PC or Mac program to do the same thing Kloc did. Namely, land 5 different scholar attacks, from the same city, to the same target, all in the same second.

Kloc would have his alliance members believe he sent them from different cities or there was a glitch. He even constructed an elaborate video as proof (which merely showed how to time attacks originating from different cities). Many Valor players have mastered this skill. He also claimed it was the double attack bug. Sorry, that glitch was fixed long before Kloc did what he did. So, you're left with 5 attacks, landing at the same time, launched from the same city. That's not great timing, that's impossible. I don't care how fast you are, it's not happening. If you believe that, I challenge you to do it and post a video to me on Kakao.

A lot of people have asked why he wasn't banned. I doubt Quark will ever admit it, but what Kloc and a handful of others have done is next to impossible to detect. In my opinion, that's why Quark chose the course of action they did. It does suck for those of you that are his guildmates, but judging by the other screenshots I've seen, there's at least a few of them that not only know what he's done, but are now doing it as well. And yes, those accusations will continue to follow you to different worlds - no one likes a cheat. Enjoy.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader

Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

Kloc
Lancer

Postby Kloc » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:49 pm

LordFirefall wrote:You all have certainly drank the kool aid Kloc has been pouring out. The only thing I have to apologize for is the small attack of dyslexia. I'm certainly not running the company, but I've played for a long time and I've witnessed others that have used a PC or Mac program to do the same thing Kloc did. Namely, land 5 different scholar attacks, from the same city, to the same target, all in the same second.

Kloc would have his alliance members believe he sent them from different cities or there was a glitch. He even constructed an elaborate video as proof (which merely showed how to time attacks originating from different cities). Many Valor players have mastered this skill. He also claimed it was the double attack bug. Sorry, that glitch was fixed long before Kloc did what he did. So, you're left with 5 attacks, landing at the same time, launched from the same city. That's not great timing, that's impossible. I don't care how fast you are, it's not happening. If you believe that, I challenge you to do it and post a video to me on Kakao.

A lot of people have asked why he wasn't banned. I doubt Quark will ever admit it, but what Kloc and a handful of others have done is next to impossible to detect. In my opinion, that's why Quark chose the course of action they did. It does suck for those of you that are his guildmates, but judging by the other screenshots I've seen, there's at least a few of them that not only know what he's done, but are now doing it as well. And yes, those accusations will continue to follow you to different worlds - no one likes a cheat. Enjoy.

I hate koolaid. I guess that's why I'm pouring it out? xD

My Kakao ID is xxKloc, I would be curious to see the SS of 5 scholars from the same city landing at the same time. Can you send them my way?

Wayne909
Lancer

Postby Wayne909 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:44 pm

Kloc wrote:I hate koolaid. I guess that's why I'm pouring it out? xD

My Kakao ID is xxKloc, I would be curious to see the SS of 5 scholars from the same city landing at the same time. Can you send them my way?

Better yet post them in here for everyone to see,

I don't like kool-aid either that kinda sounds like something that a cult/(guild)would drink that depends on one person to tell them what to think,do ,or say!!( insert you name or guild here )

As far as the SCHF guild and players they a some of the best players I have played with, they all play their way but play as a team that is what makes them good !!!!

Lordhelgraf
Lancer

Postby Lordhelgraf » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:14 pm

Kloc wrote:I hate koolaid. I guess that's why I'm pouring it out? xD

Kloc he probably cant, wont and will still be able to throw these accusations untouched by quark.
He doesnt work for the company, he just played for a long time...
As for the double hit glitch supposedly fixed long before w485, he is a total douchbag.
We were all victims of those glitches on both sides in w485, but they obviously didnt happen....
Lordfirefall should get back and play the game, not hide in forums. Then he would see the glitches himself.
But no, that wont happen....as he and our beloved GM's would rather sit on the sidelines screwing players.

Return to “General”