GMs

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Angusandnico

GMs

Postby Angusandnico » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:40 am

I don't want to comment on that infamous world, but I would like to comment on GMs who get a lot of flaming because they have that badge. I think to b a GM sometimes is more trouble than it's worth. U enter a world and your marked, u voice an opinion and sometimes the badge is thrown back in your face, because I think people think we represent some secret society lol u gotta have a tough skin. Quark can't talk to thousands of people at once. It's simply not practical. GMs represent the players as best they can and were voted in by players, their peers, and quark to b a kinda voice for the community. That's a credit to quark, I don't know of another game that does that. Does that mean we r better than anyone else? No. Does that mean we r the best players in all of valor? No. Does that mean all GMs agree with each other and collude? No def not. I've seen some very heated discussions in that GM room ... Eek. I can say this though ... U won't find a more passionate group of people who have given up many years of game play to Valor. So personal attacks or dismissing someone because of a badge is sad 2 see, especially when I know how much those people care about the game. By all means argue, debate. That's a healthy thing. I just don't see what value to any conversation flaming and putting someone down cause they have a badge u don't serves. In fact I don't see what flaming or personally attacking any player in valor serves. I know this community on the whole, in fact 95% of it is above that. That's the valor community I love.

Benfrom300
Guardian

Postby Benfrom300 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:31 am

Angusandnico wrote:Does that mean we r the best players in all of valor? No.

some of us happen to be very skilled players, thank you very much. :P haha, sorry i had to :D
Guts and Glory Founder
Game name: Achil1es
Kakao ID: iambenfrom300

Angusandnico

Postby Angusandnico » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:19 am

Benfrom300 wrote:some of us happen to be very skilled players, thank you very much. :P haha, sorry i had to :D

Meh I know better lol

Benfrom300
Guardian

Postby Benfrom300 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:49 pm

Angusandnico wrote:Meh I know better lol

U wot m8? 1v1 me IRL

:p
Guts and Glory Founder

Game name: Achil1es

Kakao ID: iambenfrom300

Return to “General”