Scholars & scholarships

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
colossk
Lancer

Scholars & scholarships

Postby colossk » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:12 pm

I'm at a point in the game where it seems to be slowing down instead of speeding up. I'm in world 29, 19 days in and I have 4 cities. To create my next scholar at this point I have to buy 4 scholarships first. That means my next scholar is going to cost me about 175k of each resource.

Am I doing it wrong? Is there an alternative? I have 2 cities with an academy, is ther any way to speed this process up?

HellJumper Nova
Knight

Postby HellJumper Nova » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:25 pm

Let say you have 2 cities that have MAX resources. Just build an academy in those cities to farm SSs. That way you can get Scholars a lot faster.

SS=Scholarship
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Akilies
Knight

Postby Akilies » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:36 pm

You are doing nothing wrong at all. The fact that you have to buy one more scholarship for each next scholar is correct, meaning, if you have 5 cities and and want 6, then you have to buy 6 more scholarships and then a scholar. And the same for a 7th city. You have to buy 7 scholarships and then educate a scholar. After a while it gets really expensive, but like Nova already said, build an academy in several cities so that it will be a lot easier to purchase scholarships and scholars.

Return to “Questions”