Little things

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Grizzard
Lancer

Little things

Postby Grizzard » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:26 pm

I find the little things improve gameplay tremendously. I would like to start with small thing like seeing people and troops moving around in the cities and maybe have a closer alliance for sister guilds to be able to show a difference from normal allies and sisters. In theory they are supposed to be a closer connection. Make them in attackable and permanent. That would encourage people to take time before you attach yourself to a guild as a sister and allow the closeness that should be present. To allow outs you could set a time table you have to opt out of it if the sister is not a good fit.

Vasasalo
Guardian

Postby Vasasalo » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:33 pm

I like this. Dont know how you'd represent it but it should be a closer relationship than other allies. I guess the unattackable would be about the only way to do this or maybe restrict one guild from attacking the target of the sister guild has already sent troops to.

Grizzard
Lancer

Postby Grizzard » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:15 pm

I think if it was an Unchangeable thing it would help to eliminate the so-called SuperGuilds. Who get as many sisters as possible to try and find an active few. I also think it would balance power where as now if the little guy disagrees with the big guy he gets crushed. Even if they are in the same alliance.

Grizzard
Lancer

Postby Grizzard » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:53 pm

I also think a good positive balance to making it undroppable would be to allow support from all sister guilds.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”