We'll Be Back

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Samson309
Lancer

Postby Samson309 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:35 am

Having same issue. I'm in world 62. This sucks. I had lots of attacks launched on claims 24 hours ago. That's when I updated to new version and haven't been able to get on since.

allupinyaguttz
Lancer

Postby allupinyaguttz » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:35 am

I'm on world 68. Same issue on my first city. It never refreshes. I cannot access anything on the map from my first city. I cannot upgrade buildings on my first city. I can do everything normally from my second city though. I was able to send resources from my second city to my first city. I updated about an hour ago.

Impeade
Lancer

Postby Impeade » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:12 am

I have the same problem with going to some cities that were in the process of colaberating another city takeover. I can't get any notice back on the progress of the overtake either. I have already redownloaded valor. I started on a new world but with no problem. Not that I want to do that.

Contractor
Lancer

Postby Contractor » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:28 pm

Have 2 cities on W63 that give that message also. And i activated prestige and reduce . Both are gone due to update, i did all tips and tricks(home button, reinstall, refresh). Plz fix this and i want refund on both, cause i cant use it on both of that cities...

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:47 pm

The issue with not being able to access certain cities/worlds is being looked into.

Thank you for your patience while that happens.

Keigh
Lancer

Postby Keigh » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:52 pm

I am having same issue in all worlds 66-75. Game is constantly "we're busy updating valor for you and will be back shortly". I have been attacked multiple times by others who CAN login. This is getting ridiculous. Started after 2.0 update.

Return to “Bugs”