Pre-TBS Worlds

General topics and discussion on Valor.
LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:40 pm

runatme wrote:The only reason people stick to the old worlds is because the can't handle the activity required for the new ones and frankly most aren't good enough anymore they haven't adjusted to the game as it has progressed ..

Many stick in the old worlds because there are still battles to fight. You got capped out, while others stayed to finish the job. On W95, the world is almost entirely blue and green. Very few can make that claim, but my guilds can. Once that's done, we will move to new worlds and do it there also. Looking forward to seeing you there as well.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

runatme
Knight

Postby runatme » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:37 am

LordFirefall wrote:Many stick in the old worlds because there are still battles to fight. You got capped out, while others stayed to finish the job. On W95, the world is almost entirely blue and green. Very few can make that claim, but my guilds can. Once that's done, we will move to new worlds and do it there also. Looking forward to seeing you there as well.

I wasn't capped out I abandoned because they grew stale and boring with no win condition ..

And I look forward to the challenge ..

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:24 am

runatme wrote:I wasn't capped out I abandoned because they grew stale and boring with no win condition ..

And I look forward to the challenge ..

I can't remember if it was W43 or W95, but I remember your name. If you abandoned either of those, it was after you'd been beaten, or while you were getting beaten.

Aethlstan
Guardian

Postby Aethlstan » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:17 am

Way to go firefall! haha. No win conditions are fine by me. Maybe complete world domination would be ok but other than that I dont like the idea of limited respawns. Yes, it was annoying having to beat down people who just wouldnt quit...but a better solution would be having an amount of points as the determining factor on whether a world has been won or not. I also dont like how you cant win as a conglomerate. Screw that. If I want to go in with 300 of my friends and kick ass why the hell cant all 300 of us win? in the old worlds that was possible, because you knocked down all the other guilds to nothing then left. If they rebooted...well you still won who cares.

Also, everyone is so focused on having these "medals" for each world they win or whatever. Who gives a ****** ****....We satisfied our own win conditions and allowed our reputation to stand before us. Everyone knew who won what world pretty much...and in what manner.

Now Quark just spams new worlds out like popcorn at a movie theater that may not be the case but the old system worked fine.

runatme
Knight

Postby runatme » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:26 pm

LordFirefall wrote:I can't remember if it was W43 or W95, but I remember your name. If you abandoned either of those, it was after you'd been beaten, or while you were getting beaten.

The only time I have ever been beaten is my first world were I had my ass handed to me after sending 50
Lancers and 5 scholars in an attack to cap a city and a 1k were I was wiped out In a space of 6 hours by bassilisk and his lollipop gang ...

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:41 pm

runatme wrote:The only time I have ever been beaten is my first world were I had my ass handed to me after sending 50
Lancers and 5 scholars in an attack to cap a city and a 1k were I was wiped out In a space of 6 hours by bassilisk and his lollipop gang ...

Sorry, I distinctly remember you, as one of my players messaged you using a play on your name in the body of the message. I thought it funny at the time, because it appeared you enjoyed running into walls.

runatme
Knight

Postby runatme » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:51 pm

LordFirefall wrote:Sorry, I distinctly remember you, as one of my players messaged you using a play on your name in the body of the message. I thought it funny at the time, because it appeared you enjoyed running into walls.

Well I hope your as good as you like to think you are ..

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:00 pm

runatme wrote:Well I hope your as good as you like to think you are ..

I look forward to my guilds showing you how they play... Again...

runatme
Knight

Postby runatme » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:45 pm

LordFirefall wrote:I look forward to my guilds showing you how they play... Again...

Hahahaha another valor ego ... I look forward to teaching you not talk a tough game until you know who your dealing with ...

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:49 pm

runatme wrote:Hahahaha another valor ego ... I look forward to teaching you not talk a tough game until you know who your dealing with ...

I hope you put up a better fight than last time. Until then, I remain unimpressed with your bravado and feigned lack of memory.

Return to “General”