Valor is currently down due to Amazon Web Services Issue

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
cjclags
Knight

Postby cjclags » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:25 pm

Ok ive done it! ReadySnacks vending ontario, canada - Dear readysnacks guys's, ive got a peoblem with you'ns. Ya see i was mighty hungry the other day and i justa wanted a honey bun real bad. I stucked my dollar in that there dollar and I didnt get no credit fors it. I only gots that one dollar and i cried a lot for not gettin no honey bun. Please send me a honey bun.

Ill get back with u brikel as soon as i hear something. I really wabt that honey bun.

Luiscoelho
Lancer

Postby Luiscoelho » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:28 pm

Damn. I wasn't able To take troops back from a recently caped city, To avoid a member of a friendly Guild getting without schols.
Now he will be ****ed with me.
And that's not all. An attack with 4 schols To a close city that is now with loyalty at full 100 and 5 hour back it was mine with a single more attack if valor wasn't down.
Nice job with redundancy backup plan dudes.

cjclags
Knight

Postby cjclags » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:31 pm

^ pwned....

Luiscoelho
Lancer

Postby Luiscoelho » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:32 pm

cjclags wrote:Ok ive done it! ReadySnacks vending ontario, canada - Dear readysnacks guys's, ive got a peoblem with you'ns. Ya see i was mighty hungry the other day and i justa wanted a honey bun real bad. I stucked my dollar in that there dollar and I didnt get no credit fors it. I only gots that one dollar and i cried a lot for not gettin no honey bun. Please send me a honey bun.

Ill get back with u brikel as soon as i hear something. I really wabt that honey bun.

Get your honey bun and take a walk...

cjclags
Knight

Postby cjclags » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:34 pm

No. Its not going to end that easy nuh uh. Im going to rally a petition against those guys for having a dollar taker that went out. They will care more if a lot of angry people cry at them!

michseeine
Lancer

Postby michseeine » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:35 pm

or take a walk without a honey bun ...

servantal
Lancer

Postby servantal » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:36 pm

what are your intensions when you start up the game as to time lost, "gold used or not being able to prepare for such a long outage". it puts a unfair advantage to players that filled there Q with long hours of upgrades, or had just built high level warehouses. I would hope that your company backup the progrestion of the game to the time it went down as if nothing happend and you will have a lot of happy gamers, otherwise lost gamers

Luiscoelho
Lancer

Postby Luiscoelho » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:36 pm

Orlor wrote:Amazon is still working on resolving this. Thank you for your continued patience until this is resolved.

Hey Orlor this is bad publicity.
Amazon webservices should be banned from this industry.
No backup plan for this kind of services? Someone should be fired or Playmesh should start To negotiate with new providers!

cjclags
Knight

Postby cjclags » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:37 pm

Tell that to the hundred noobs crying about their time limit purchases. Ha

Luiscoelho
Lancer

Postby Luiscoelho » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:38 pm

One thing is for sure.
When valor is down, this forum comes To life ;)

Return to “Event Archive”