Guild world 2

General topics and discussion on Valor.
chimbinh
Knight

Postby chimbinh » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:32 am

LordFirefall wrote:Scroll up. The OP was complaining about someone having a 10k city by the end of day 1, as well as complaining about a screen shot showing 406k gold. The former certainly does not require $2k, and the latter has already been addressed. My point is there are VERY few players who spend on that level.

Contrary to what many claim, spending on that level does NOT guarantee success. Que did the same thing on W100, and he's not even there anymore.

You obviously have not faced a big gold spender in a 1k world ;) . Totally different than the old world.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:35 am

Way to dodge the main point ;)
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:04 am

OMG stop whining!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Que left 100
Que isn't even PLAYING guild world

GOLD DOES NOT MAKE A GUILD. If you can't wrap your brain around that concept than I really feel bad for you.

Would you like to know how people are able to win worlds gold or not? I can tell you. It isn't because of gold. It's because of TEAMWORK. If you have a player or two in the guild who drop a ton, big deal, that just benefits the ENTIRE GUILD because that gives them the means to help their guild mates take barbs and grow. Do you guys honestly think the gold spenders are ignorant and greedy and refuse to help their guild? This is a strategy game. Our strategy is to have our core players help the lower ranked players GROW. it's not rocket science. Maybe if you'd go in game and stay off the forums you could do the same.

I am watching all these guilds in GW2 and y'all are greedy. Your top players have like 6 barbs while your other players have NONE. That's not team work. That's just ignorance. You need to learn how to help your guild mates. Focus on that instead of who is spending what.
Valor is the eHarmony of the nerd world

chimbinh
Knight

Postby chimbinh » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:58 am

Lol,
I'm not even whining. I was just proving my point that "using tons of gold to build cities extremely quick does not require any sort of valor knowledge at all. A noob player can drop $2000 and get a 20k city in 24hours no problem."
That's my point ;) .

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:42 am

Your initial point expanded to a noob spending $2k to get big fast. Not very likely.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader

Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

ftony1
Lancer

Postby ftony1 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:14 pm

If someone spends $500 on valor gold thats his buisness. I just would like to see the gold left out of guild worlds. The population is too low to over come the advantage a big spender gives to his guild. Opening both g1 and g2 at the same time didn't help either. I agree with DirtySouthAlt that there should be a 5k guild world for the winners of 5k standard worlds. It caused a lot of players to not play in the guild worlds because they would have to fight friends that they have gotten close to in battle. But back to my point. I only think getting rid of the gold for the guild world would allow it to be more competitive and have everyone on the same playing field. Let them spend as much as they like in the standard worlds.

chimbinh
Knight

Postby chimbinh » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:59 pm

sorry, I forgot to put in 1 word: "even". did not meant to say the current big gold spenders are noob.
VVP - Love Swimming In Red Sea ;)

W188 Or SpeedWorlds ;)

ThatValorPlayer
Knight

Postby ThatValorPlayer » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:45 pm

I don't really know the stats here, but I would guess the guild worlds actually have more active players in them than the normal 1k worlds would have?
┏( -_-)┛..::LtFarrk::..┗(-_- )┓

Kevin32402
Lancer

Postby Kevin32402 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:20 pm

It's so funny hearing people talk about anyone using gold. Do your research valor is in the top 25 in money making apps. Do you know that means on a daily basis they are bringing in $12-16k. Do you know how many people are buying gold??? I would say 50-60% of the population. World 100 was their biggest pay day and no matter what they are always going to offer gold. Without people spending money how would they stay in business. I've been playing for along time and have seen alot of gold being bought but never in the time I've been playing have I seen this much whining about it. Every game has their own way to make money. And ur absolutely right it doesn't matter how much gold someone spends if they can't play they can't play and if your guild is that good then you shouldn't be worried. Everyone I'm not good and only a gold spender

Poisonousdeath
Knight

Postby Poisonousdeath » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:23 pm

About the same really

Return to “General”