Previous announcements and other threads rest here
lordrickard7
Knight

Postby lordrickard7 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:12 pm

Man my thumbs are all twiddled out...

sancheezy
Knight

Postby sancheezy » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:24 pm

@lordrickard7 - Hey at least you became a Knight on the fourm. You are closer to Valor now than you have been in over 80h.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:07 pm

A new version of Valor was submitted for Google Play and Amazon about an hour ago.

So the long eta for Google is a few hours from now. This version will allow non Kindle users to get back into Valor. Your progress in the game will be there when you log in.

The eta for Amazon could be up to a week.

Thank you for all of your patience during this issue. I will continue to give updates on this.

sancheezy
Knight

Postby sancheezy » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:20 pm

So that brings me back to a question I had asked, my main account is on a Kindle Fire (all accounts,gold, etc). I also own a Samsung Galaxy with an account with no active worlds. Is an account transfer possible or am I stuck waiting till Amazon works?

LordLos94
Lancer

Postby LordLos94 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:23 pm

Orlor wrote:A new version of Valor was submitted for Google Play and Amazon about an hour ago.

So the long eta for Google is a few hours from now. This version will allow non Kindle users to get back into Valor. Your progress in the game will be there when you log in.

Thank you for all of your patience during this issue. I will continue to give updates on this.

Will the new version for google play resemble how amazon's version is or like ios is

sancheezy
Knight

Postby sancheezy » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:37 pm

Orlor wrote:A new version of Valor was submitted for Google Play and Amazon about an hour ago.

BTW...thank you for this message...I feel like a kid on Christmas morning.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:41 pm

LordLos94 wrote:Will the new version for google play resemble how amazon's version is or like ios is

The version submitted was a new version which has some additional features over the old Amazon one because it is one patch later.

Here are the patch notes for this new update:

- New Top and Bottom Menu Bars
- UI Overhaul
- Performance Updates
- General Bug fixes

LordLos94
Lancer

Postby LordLos94 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:55 pm

Orlor wrote:The version submitted was a new version which has some additional features over the old Amazon one because it is one patch later.

Here are the patch notes for this new update:

- New Top and Bottom Menu Bars
- UI Overhaul
- Performance Updates
- General Bug fixes

Will we be able to abandon worlds in this one ? Cause going through all those worlds yu used to be in gets annoying

snakeviper
Lancer

Postby snakeviper » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:07 pm

Congratz all non kindle users, lookin forward to the same bliss in a week have fun knights of valor lol

LordLos94
Lancer

Postby LordLos94 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:18 pm

i downloaded valor through the amazon app store but im hopin that if i download the google play version my stuff will be there

Return to “Event Archive”