Hey Admin......... Or Quark

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Arabstar1
Lancer

Postby Arabstar1 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:37 pm

COMMING from a old school player ... Starterd in w3 ... I got this to say

1) Ya have not been the same since ya left playmesh .

2) When you forget your roots , you are destined fail .

3) I really really hate farmsvilla , but ya are forcing me to play it cuz ya completely killed my love for valor ATM

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:51 pm

matiusky wrote:That will make Quark right...and we don't want that ;-)

Matt, you didn't get quite the KSD you had in 160. Just trying to make you feel loved :)
Valor is the eHarmony of the nerd world

matiusky
Lancer

Postby matiusky » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:51 pm

DirtySouthATL wrote:Matt, you didn't get quite the KSD you had in 160. Just trying to make you feel loved :)

No one loved me in GW :-((

Haoa
Lancer

Postby Haoa » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:28 pm

Sooo Quark what rule y'all gonna brake? All city's need to be under 1200 pt? Or y'all gonna give all the Gaurdians the win? Only choices y'all have unless y'all are planing on having GW2 stay open for years.

Recoil
Lancer

Postby Recoil » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:15 pm

It will stay open I imagine. As a monument to the Guardians Win. It's almost better than a medal since the entire community can see it at any given time. Almost.

Adiforrest
Lancer

No brainer

Postby Adiforrest » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:26 am

Surely this matter is a complete no brainer! We compete in standard worlds of 25 and 50 member guilds. If guild wars are always going to be a mix of these worlds. It makes total sense to make them a 50 member limit to allow 5k teams to compete and to encourage 1k teams to merge. It's the way of this game

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:40 pm

Adiforrest wrote:Surely this matter is a complete no brainer! We compete in standard worlds of 25 and 50 member guilds. If guild wars are always going to be a mix of these worlds. It makes total sense to make them a 50 member limit to allow 5k teams to compete and to encourage 1k teams to merge. It's the way of this game

Adi they are now doing such a thing, thanks to using us as their guinea pigs. We told them to fix this prior to opening guild worlds and they basically told us to stfu. But now, since we won and proved to them WHY they needed to keep their word and honor how they were to originally open these worlds, they finally are, just without allowing us our win. We are all still refusing to eat the other half. We are capping every single city there is to be capped. And we will wait. They get no more money from 4 of the largest spenders in this game.

Their bread and butter is Valor, yet they *being QUARK* treat the players that got them to where they are today like complete garbage.
Valor is the eHarmony of the nerd world

matiusky
Lancer

Postby matiusky » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:14 pm

Yo Quark people...just change the setting in the world that says "25 people per guild" to "50 people per guild" and we will merge into one guild...how hard can that be??
Go to World Management >> Update World Settings >> Select GW2 >> Select "50 people per guild" >> Hit Save

Or if your Backend Management App don't allow that just do a datapatch on the "[dbo].[Worlds]" table. Surely it has a "[NoOfPlayersPerGuild]" column with a 25 in it (hint: change it to 50).

If you can't do that then give DirtySouthATL the "sa" password and she'll take care of it LMAO.

Cheers,
Matiusky, aka Matt, aka Gargamat.

PS: If you're using MySQL (or any *SQL) instead of MSSQL just follow along ;-)

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:54 pm

LOL Matt!!!! Screw you! I spend 12 hours a day doing that already! Valor is supposed to be my outlet!

Return to “General”